Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
So... in the game folder and in the character section. Which one is Jade nude. I never messed with Visionaire Studio games before. I was wondering if I can rename her nude model and paste it to her clothes models is that possible.

fukmada

May 3, 2017
Got the job at the blacksmith as Drake and can't get the mother's quest to go on and she won't show how to reset ressource at the temple, for some reason I can do it with my old save but not with a new game.
Really liking Nanad games but not so sure building 3 games at the same time was the best idea ever. lmao
Still gonna enjoy them though. :whistle:

6 God

Dec 24, 2021
Got the job at the blacksmith as Drake and can't get the mother's quest to go on and she won't show how to reset ressource at the temple, for some reason I can do it with my old save but not with a new game.
Really liking Nanad games but not so sure building 3 games at the same time was the best idea ever. lmao
Still gonna enjoy them though. :whistle:
Can u take a picture of quest I'll try to help you

6 God

Dec 24, 2021
If you talked with that girl on the beach you are supposed to go to jade's apartment and go to mirella's room on the right and speak to her but I think you need a party dress for that for it to work, if it doesn't work you have the same issue as I do and I suggest you just get full save and watch those 2 scenes u gonna miss on that mission which are girl on girl scenes and to be honest you are not going to miss much

Reactions: Suriel Liew

6 God

Dec 24, 2021
i didn't understand how i can get lockpick charges, can someone explain it to me?
So you have to do mini game and u can do it up to 5 times and have 5 lockpicks and when you see that door says it's locked make sure to have a robot next to you he will most likely unlock it if you don't require some other mission item like key or something

Reactions: spacetrip

spacetrip

Apr 1, 2018
So you have to do mini game and u can do it up to 5 times and have 5 lockpicks and when you see that door says it's locked make sure to have a robot next to you he will most likely unlock it if you don't require some other mission item like key or something
thank you very much ! i tried to play the minigame but didn't reallly understand it, i'll try again

6 God

Dec 24, 2021
so the response to this one is 8045 let me explain it to you, so if color is green on that number that means it's going to be number that's in front of it for example 1 is going to be 8 cause there is VIII in front of it but red one's are quiet opposite of green ones so red one in this situation 4 is going to take number V cause it's opposite of it

Reactions: spacetrip
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes