spacetrip

Apr 1, 2018
so the response to this one is 8045 let me explain it to you, so if color is green on that number that means it's going to be number that's in front of it for example 1 is going to be 8 cause there is VIII in front of it but red one's are quiet opposite of green ones so red one in this situation 4 is going to take number V cause it's opposite of it
thank you a lot man! Now i understand (y)

Reactions: 6 God

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
just saw this on discord:
Nenad Asanovic11/11/2022
Hello everyone. I hope you are all healthy and happy. I am considering updating game engine to latest version for EON game. This would break saves from previous versions but would make game much less memory demanding and it would offer me more features to do with game. This also would change encryption of game so it would be more safe from bloody pirates as this new encryption is not yet hacked or cracked. I am not sure when I will update this, but do know that loyal patrons would get my own saves of 100% of game so they would be able to play from last update. Others would not get my saves so it would mean they would need to start game from begin. Like I said. Not yet sure when this will happen. I will probably make a poll for patrons $5+ to vote for or against this move before I do it Have fun and take care.
I dunno how it would prevent from pirating the game, most likely that just means there wouldn't be compressed version...

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Noticed there was a quest named "Trust" on the walkthrough for Jade.. For some reason I've played through most of her content but that quest was never given to me. I've tried talking to literally everyone but it doesn't seem possible for me to get that quest anymore because Steve is just chilling in his bed and there's no dialogue for me to click to progress at all...

As good as this game is, it's also great at giving me a damn headache trying to figure out where to go next. Several quests have pointed me towards a certain person to talk to, yet when I talk to that person the quest doesn't progress and I'm once a again stuck not knowing what to do next. I had a similar problem with the quest where you have to collect materials in space. I collected everything I need, tried to use the blueprint, nothing. Where the hell do I actually use the blueprint to create the device???

The game is great overall, but for the love of god, please improve the quest list and add a hint system or something. Because this is ridiculous. Having to slog through the map all the time because the quest doesn't tell you "X" has to happen before you can activate "Y" is not fun, it's headache-inducing...

Reactions: Wawere and 6 God

6 God

Dec 24, 2021
Noticed there was a quest named "Trust" on the walkthrough for Jade.. For some reason I've played through most of her content but that quest was never given to me. I've tried talking to literally everyone but it doesn't seem possible for me to get that quest anymore because Steve is just chilling in his bed and there's no dialogue for me to click to progress at all...

As good as this game is, it's also great at giving me a damn headache trying to figure out where to go next. Several quests have pointed me towards a certain person to talk to, yet when I talk to that person the quest doesn't progress and I'm once a again stuck not knowing what to do next. I had a similar problem with the quest where you have to collect materials in space. I collected everything I need, tried to use the blueprint, nothing. Where the hell do I actually use the blueprint to create the device???

The game is great overall, but for the love of god, please improve the quest list and add a hint system or something. Because this is ridiculous. Having to slog through the map all the time because the quest doesn't tell you "X" has to happen before you can activate "Y" is not fun, it's headache-inducing...
Can you send a screenshot of the task I'll try to help you, sometimes u have to like use item on someone or to talk with someone random to progress it, just send a screenshot

Reactions: Balbaar

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Can you send a screenshot of the task I'll try to help you, sometimes u have to like use item on someone or to talk with someone random to progress it, just send a screenshot
I already figured it out by skimming through the walkthrough. It turns out my issue was that I had slept till night at the beginning of Jade's story when I was just clicking around and figuring things out. And since Steve's not in the living room at night, the dialogue never popped up for me.

Concerning the blueprint issue, all I had to do was right click it. Pretty sure the game doesn't tell you that anywhere (correct me if I'm wrong), so I assumed I had to take the blueprint somewhere in order to create the item I needed. A note in the quest log explaining that would be very useful.

Thanks for offering to help though, I appreciate that.

Reactions: 6 God

6 God

Dec 24, 2021
I already figured it out by skimming through the walkthrough. It turns out my issue was that I had slept till night at the beginning of Jade's story when I was just clicking around and figuring things out. And since Steve's not in the living room at night, the dialogue never popped up for me.

Concerning the blueprint issue, all I had to do was right click it. Pretty sure the game doesn't tell you that anywhere (correct me if I'm wrong), so I assumed I had to take the blueprint somewhere in order to create the item I needed. A note in the quest log explaining that would be very useful.

Thanks for offering to help though, I appreciate that.
ye for some quests u need to use items on people or be in right time of a day or have a robot with u, glad u figured it out broski

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018

Game is still in early access. I know there are many things that I need improve, I am aware of it. But, I am just 1 person working on whole game design, animations, music, sounds, scripting, coding, dialogues, commands and so on. As 1 person I can "only" work 16h a day... The game will get update with quest system like: do you need to talk with certain person at night or day, on rainy days/nights and so on. There will also be update for each quest location in quest log like: Speak with Nora at EON Station in the bar. And I will make those words in different color so it's easier to follow all. Please do be patient with the game it's only in 0.11 version and still I believe is bigger then a lot finished games. I appreciate all suggestions for game mechanics and I try to improve it with each update. But as I said. I am just one person and can't do all in super short time. :)

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Game is still in early access. I know there are many things that I need improve, I am aware of it. But, I am just 1 person working on whole game design, animations, music, sounds, scripting, coding, dialogues, commands and so on. As 1 person I can "only" work 16h a day... The game will get update with quest system like: do you need to talk with certain person at night or day, on rainy days/nights and so on. There will also be update for each quest location in quest log like: Speak with Nora at EON Station in the bar. And I will make those words in different color so it's easier to follow all. Please do be patient with the game it's only in 0.11 version and still I believe is bigger then a lot finished games. I appreciate all suggestions for game mechanics and I try to improve it with each update. But as I said. I am just one person and can't do all in super short time. :)
Fair enough, I didn't know you were the only person working on this game. Knowing that, I do understand the need to prioritize certain things before getting around to other stuff. I didn't mean to sound too negative in my previous comment, because as I said the game overall is great. You've managed to create something on your own that's far superior in terms of ambiance, animations, gameplay and visuals in general than some 5+ man dev teams manage to pull off, and that alone is quite impressive.

Hell, when I saw a few previews I thought it looked so good I went straight to Patreon to put down the money needed for full access which is something I normally never do. At least not without trying it out on F95 first.

Thanks for getting back to me, what you said definitely made me feel less critical about a few tips or hints missing here and there, and it's good to see you already have some plans in place to improve on these issues. Good luck with the game, I'm very curious to see where it'll go from here.

Reactions: Nenad A.

6 God

Dec 24, 2021
how do you start unspoken needs for Jade?
I think you need to switch to her brother (by going to Jade's room in her family house) and then go to his mom that's outside the house when you go to the kitchen and just interact with her it doesn't have a questline for now just a little introduction

Jun 3, 2018
You DO NOT need 200 scrape ! instead
Go to the left of the Nightclub door and deal with the yob banging on a door.
hey so i didn't get anything from the guy
is that a bug or something?
I'm at the part where a I need 50scraps and the only way its to get it from the loots

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes