aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Guys, can you please show me how to get to the lower streets? I can't find my way to it. Does it open after a specific event?

All I can see is View to Lower Streets...
you can't visit the 'lower streets' but one of the quests will unlock the underground market which is basically the lower streets

Nov 27, 2020
for the last 2 quests you have to talk to dylan for one (outside Freya's apartment in Shelter 25) and unlock the admin office for the other one.
I talk to Dylan (playing as Freya) but the quest does not open and playing as Cain, he doesn't want to talk to Dylan. And how to open office?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I talk to Dylan (playing as Freya) but the quest does not open and playing as Cain, he doesn't want to talk to Dylan. And how to open office?
make sure you have at least 1 charge in the robot then click on the door and the robot will unlock it.

as for dylan, if you've built all the furniture in the apartment you'll get a flashback with the nephew then talk to dylan and he'll tell you that the nephew left to find you, once you've found the nephew you'll have met the 2 cyborgs and one of them will ask you to find a radio transmitter so that they can communicate

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I need more resources and should pray at the statue. But before that, I need to talk to someone who can teach me how to pray. I read that I should talk to mom, but that doesn't work. Can only talk about her dress and ask her how she met dad. I've done a lot of other quests, but now I'm really stuck.

chuchusex

Jun 17, 2022
excuse me , I am new here
does part3.zip the same as part1 or 2?
when i unzipped them ,it all become the same file "Eon_Ch_1_Singularity_v0.11_pc"??
so why devide part1-3?

STet

Apr 17, 2020
excuse me , I am new here
does part3.zip the same as part1 or 2?
when i unzipped them ,it all become the same file "Eon_Ch_1_Singularity_v0.11_pc"??
so why devide part1-3?
File exchangers have a file size limit and therefore have to create a contiguous archive of multiple volumes.

Reactions: chuchusex

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
HI guys, how do i know how many wood, rocks,... that i have collected ? I also press F but nothing happen.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes