markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Dev seriously needs to work on his quests...some sort of hints would be a start. As they are right now theyre too vague. And there are new quests available that you haven't found yet....too much work hunting for the quest trigger.

Reactions: IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Dev seriously needs to work on his quests...some sort of hints would be a start. As they are right now theyre too vague. And there are new quests available that you haven't found yet....too much work hunting for the quest trigger.
I agree, loved the games from our mutual friend, but I gave up sometimes. It takes TOO long to go back to somewhere and check to find something that you dont know what it could be or supposed to be. There needs to be I think, some sort of graphics icon guide to show you what is missing exactly and where it is to get it, once you have it, then it unshades and populates the icon/graphic. We have if I recall an inventory, but its not clear what is used for what mission/task.

Havent played it in over a year, so maybe its changed, but its the only reason I stopped played as was spending too long guessing what we had to do next and took ages to get somewhere.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes