slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
Don't forget what Nenad wrote about save:

"Hello everyone. I hope you are all healthy and happy. I am considering updating game engine to latest version for EON game. This would break saves from previous versions but would make game much less memory demanding and it would offer me more features to do with game. This also would change encryption of game so it would be more safe from bloody pirates as this new encryption is not yet hacked or cracked. I am not sure when I will update this, but do know that loyal patrons would get my own saves of 100% of game so they would be able to play from last update. Others would not get my saves so it would mean they would need to start game from begin. Like I said. Not yet sure when this will happen. I will probably make a poll for patrons $5+ to vote for or against this move before I do it Have fun and take care."

Reactions: IXL

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
How did u finish anomaly?
and where i can start 2 last quests?

View attachment 2320073 View attachment 2320078
For "Anomaly" just keep scanning them and giving him the reports,
It will change and you will meet his assistant, (Be sure to read dialogue, it has many clues )
I'm stuck on the last two as well.
But as far as I can tell , You need to visit the "Dark Woods" at night for "Dark Underworld"
When called for in Jade's "Anomaly" press the green button
This will open the catacombs place a doll by the entrance,
But this is where I am stuck as I can not pick up the doll nor enter the Catacombs

For "Healer",You need to visit the "Dark Woods" at both day and night ,
You will two herbs, one during the day and one at night
I gave both to the florist , But I can not find any more herbs anywhere !

Last edited:
Reactions: toska and slawdos

TracyRose

Jun 1, 2020
There are a lot of posts on this topic, so apologies if anyone has asked: How can I get the images out of this game? Is there any tool for this? I like these games, but I like looking at the pictures much more. ;)
Thanks

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
There are a lot of posts on this topic, so apologies if anyone has asked: How can I get the images out of this game? Is there any tool for this? I like these games, but I like looking at the pictures much more. ;)
Thanks
Reply to PM.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
GAME UPDATE ( VERSION 0.12)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MEGA FOLDER:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
But this is where I am stuck as I can not pick up the doll nor enter the Catacombs
I entered the catacombs by holding space bar and clicking the highlighted entrance. You can pick the doll up on your way back out. I think you need to trigger some dialogue first, before you can approach.
There's a new area in the west above the pirate bay called Amezon Jungle, where you can pick stuff up for the healer quest.

Now I'm stuck at the last quest for Jade. Without hints it's like searching the needle in a hay stack and it doesn't look like this quest unlocks any goodies, which kinda killed my motivation a bit. :whistle:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I entered the catacombs by holding space bar and clicking the highlighted entrance. You can pick the doll up on your way back out. I think you need to trigger some dialogue first, before you can approach.

There's a new area in the west above the pirate bay called Amezon Jungle, where you can pick stuff up for the healer quest.

Now I'm stuck at the last quest for Jade. Without hints it's like searching the needle in a hay stack and it doesn't look like this quest unlocks any goodies, which kinda killed my motivation a bit. :whistle:
Tried that can't go left of the light patch of ground before the entrance,
I going redownload and try again.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

As Steven, Leave the house, go to the beach, go far right and talk a couple of times

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
For "Anomaly" just keep scanning them and giving him the reports,
It will change and you will meet his assistant, (Be sure to read dialogue, it has many clues )
I'm stuck on the last two as well.
But as far as I can tell , You need to visit the "Dark Woods" at night for "Dark Underworld"
When called for in Jade's "Anomaly" press the green button

for the doll at the catacombs...once you enter them and then exit, you should be close enough to grab the doll

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes