Jorhan Stahl

Jan 14, 2021
but i am playing v 0.11 and the quest says to be continued, i have no clues on how to open the catacombs with zellah

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I've completed everything except the pirate booty quest for drake. I am missing 2 dolls for drake (I've got Magda's dolls and Zellah's dolls) and I'm missing one doll for Freya (I've got Elena Gold and Desire Gold)

insanitariume

Aug 15, 2019
I've completed everything except the pirate booty quest for drake. I am missing 2 dolls for drake (I've got Magda's dolls and Zellah's dolls) and I'm missing one doll for Freya (I've got Elena Gold and Desire Gold)
For the pirate, keep doing the treasure, then she gives you shovel lvl2, and do it some more she gives shovel lvl3.
And the quests completes for now.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
For the pirate, keep doing the treasure, then she gives you shovel lvl2, and do it some more she gives shovel lvl3.
And the quests completes for now.
I've got the lvl 2 shovel, I'm not too worried about finishing the quest as I'm sure at some point Drake is going to need money for something. It's the missing dolls that I'm after

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
So, if there's nobody on the beach for Steven to talk to, is my save bugged or am I missing a step?

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
1674174744110.png
I think you need to lockpick these doors I marked in the second picture inside the shelter 25 or you need to progress with other quests
No i mate how do you get the last quest for Freya or Cain please. who do you talk to the quest is called marriage help please

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

6 God

Dec 24, 2021
View attachment 2324138
No i mate how do you get the last quest for Freya or Cain please. who do you talk to the quest is called marriage help please
brother, I am trying to help you I think you need to interact with these doors here and click on your robot to open lockpick charge menu to lockpick the door, and the mission is there, if not try other doors around in shelter or talk to people in shelter

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
brother, I am trying to help you I think you need to interact with these doors here and click on your robot to open lockpick charge menu to lockpick the door, and the mission is there, if not try other doors around in shelter or talk to people in shelter
will mate the doors is open i go in all he does is fuck me ok

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
yes that's the whole quest man if it's still showing that it is not finished for you could be a bug idk
I believe that there is a memory bug that is causing random quest to fail,
ie. on the first game , after Jade had removed the rock blocking the catacombs,
Going back as Drake , the catacombs were open and I could see the Doll.
But to the game it was as if the catacombs were still blocked!
Tried going back to an earlier save but it did not work,
It now always shows the catacombs as open even when there are still blocked!

Did a clean wipe (Deleted all saves etc) reinstalled the game , finish all Drake except catacombs,
stared to play Jade and this time "Bloop bloop" has the same problem! (Had completed this quest before)

Reactions: 6 God
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes