GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Ok, I finished quite easily the Freya quests, but no fucking idea what to do with the "hints" from Dark Underwold and Healer from Drake. And as usual, no idea about how to unlock the last two Jade quests. Any help would be warmly received.

Nov 4, 2020
Okay, I really love Nenad's games, but the amount of time wasted moving around and doing meaningless stuff (such as collecting pirate booty or scanning anomalies) really sucks. A lot of time could be gained with less transitions and easier switch between Freya and Cain.

krnzone

Jul 10, 2019
guys, can someone help ? i dont have section L in library ? i did have it as option but when i instead of go section D first, section L disappeared.
Can someone help ? Thanks you

clausmid

Jul 23, 2017
Guys, I need a save just starting the game because I am on macOS, and when I try to start, the game (new game ) gets frozen and doesn't work.

Kianu Rivz

Sep 8, 2020
So, how to progress in Blup Blup quest? I got the translator and spoke with Blup via both options, but nothing happened after and in the quest log it still says I need to speak with Blup.

Reactions: tututututu

SimpleTimes

Jan 26, 2021
Okay, I really love Nenad's games, but the amount of time wasted moving around and doing meaningless stuff (such as collecting pirate booty or scanning anomalies) really sucks. A lot of time could be gained with less transitions and easier switch between Freya and Cain.
you can use right click to quickly jump from scene to scene, which saves a bunch of time

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes