Cratchen

Feb 10, 2020
Missing six dolls. One from the last update. For some reason I could never find Foxy's gold doll on Freya path. Now missing five from Drake. Only dolls I found were silver and gold from the vampire.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Missing six dolls. One from the last update. For some reason I could never find Foxy's gold doll on Freya path. Now missing five from Drake. Only dolls I found were silver and gold from the vampire.
If you look for any post by:
aussieblue
He has a link to all the collectables in his sig, just click on the Google link/
Don't forget to give him a (y)

Reactions: Cratchen

Cratchen

Feb 10, 2020
according to Nenad's discord there's supposed to a new area beyond where she was standing outside but Nenad forgot to activate it so you can't get those dolls yet.

did you get all 3 dolls for Freya/Cain cos I'm missing one (I've got Elena Gold and Desire Gold and I suspect the one that's missing is Desire Silver)?
Desire silver is in the same room as her gold. Assuming the two for Viva not being available but count as the total, I'm still at 45/50. I got Zellah's silver and gold. I have no idea who or where Magda is and which others I am missing.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Desire silver is in the same room as her gold. Assuming the two for Viva not being available but count as the total, I'm still at 45/50. I got Zellah's silver and gold. I have no idea who or where Magda is and which others I am missing.
Magda is the queen's maid - her room is on the right of the palace courtyard

Reactions: zx3535020

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Thanks a lot

If I'm not mistaken I believe it was behind the left back foot of the chair where Rottenfaller is sitting. Maybe try day and night as I believe Desire is not in the same position according to time of day.
thanks, I found it. You have to look closely and you just see her foot poking out under Rottenfaller's chair

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
From v11 to v12, are there any updates to Drake's story? I upgraded to v12 and the quest log has no new quests on my end, is that accurate?

AeriaAxel1

Nov 30, 2017
according to Nenad's discord there's supposed to a new area beyond where she was standing outside but Nenad forgot to activate it so you can't get those dolls yet.

did you get all 3 dolls for Freya/Cain cos I'm missing one (I've got Elena Gold and Desire Gold and I suspect the one that's missing is Desire Silver)?
Where'd you find the Elena Gold Doll?

FrostBurn#1

May 16, 2022
Thank you! In Dark Woods I get the poem about Godess Jade and that's all the advance I cuold find. Anomaly Quest have and end then? I thought that just remains open, as the Pirate Booty one. And also had a problem with the House Building quest, that remaons open and saying that must talk to father, even when the house is complete and with furniture.
Edit,never mind, everything got solved except the House Building, that doesn`t affect the rest of the gameplay.
Jade needs to press a Green Button in Orbit to remove the stone for Drake to advance "Dark Underworld"

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Jade needs to press a Green Button in Orbit to remove the stone for Drake to advance "Dark Underworld"
Thank you, I found it after progressing in quest with fat guy in hangar 18. It's nice to see soome interaction between worlds, make you think what have in mind Nenad to the next chapter, maybe the three of them will meet somehow?

FrostBurn#1

May 16, 2022
Meet unlikely but there seems to be a connection . Some how time is after Willy D but how worlds connect is still not clear.
Drakes world regressed to mythological/biblical . Jade seems to be interstellar that avoided the catastrophe .
Just where dose Freya/Cain fit is unknown .

My theory is that the anomaly is some Time Travel plot hole and Freya/Cain are in some postapocalyptic time or whole other planet . TBC

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Meet unlikely but there seems to be a connection . Some how time is after Willy D but how worlds connect is still not clear.
Drakes world regressed to mythological/biblical . Jade seems to be interstellar that avoided the catastrophe .
Just where dose Freya/Cain fit is unknown .

My theory is that the anomaly is some Time Travel plot hole and Freya/Cain are in some postapocalyptic time or whole other planet . TBC
Could be, indeed. And it's curious that Nenad himself it's in only one realm, and it's the postapocalyptic one. Some clue about that this one is the "real" realm or something like that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FrostBurn#1

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
How many times do i have to give anomalies to Mr. Donald for that quest to somehow advance and open some other quest.?There are 3 other quests waiting (3 white dots each) but i only have Anomaly and Ancient Devices not finished and i can see no way to advance unless i keep giving anomalies to Donald. I already gave him like 6-7 anomalies, how many are needed or is there something else i should do? I feel like in Big Brother where i must repeat the same thing millions of times to advance..

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes