mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Please do explain to me what part of this is not clear enough so I can change it in future? Clues are in dialogues and if you forget what was the clue you hit Q and quest log opens. Also... When you hold Space bar all hints on scene will appear. Everything that is connected with quests. This is also ALL in controls screen. Only easier way to play the game would be auto play. This is by all means, open world point and click adventure. If you are seeking sex gallery game or visual novel type, seek elsewhere. Things in EON will only get MORE complicated in future. I create games for people who enjoy actual game play, puzzles, and riddles.
Seeing your screenshot (which i never saw in my game play), that tells me that i should have played first the Drake world, then at that point shown in the picture, switch to Jade and do that with the button.. But since the very beginning i always play Jade first, followed by Freya and Drake at the end. If that green button in Jade only appears after Drake has reached this point shown in the picture, that is not compatible with the usual game play where most people play these 3 worlds separately. And if they start with Jade, they get stuck in Drake.. I started with Jade as i always do, because I like Jade the most, and in that hangar there was NEVER a green button.. button was always RED! And i repeated the anomaly so many times till the quest was finished.. never saw a green button there! And without a green button there, Drake can't go on, so I was stuck in Drake.

This is the first time when action in one world influence other worlds, so, if you ask me, in this case there should be either an info in JADE about the fact that that green button influences something in Drake , OR .. that button should be always green with a (!) above it so that everybody clicks it anyway. I even clicked the red button because i was curious what it does.. if that button was green there would be no problem..

Mostly if you say that EON will get even more complicated, then in my opinion the best way for the player to be able to go through it would be such WTs in text version, as you had by Willi for each new version. Those were very helpful, much more than the blup WT. And those saves for each version were also good..

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Please do explain to me what part of this is not clear enough so I can change it in future? Clues are in dialogues and if you forget what was the clue you hit Q and quest log opens. Also... When you hold Space bar all hints on scene will appear. Everything that is connected with quests. This is also ALL in controls screen. Only easier way to play the game would be auto play. This is by all means, open world point and click adventure. If you are seeking sex gallery game or visual novel type, seek elsewhere. Things in EON will only get MORE complicated in future. I create games for people who enjoy actual gampleplay, puzzles, and riddles.
Reply2:

And also .. as for the "sex gallery games", you DO have a scene gallery in EON and i enjoy that very much, but that doesn't mean i don't like also the rest of the game and mostly your type of humor. But if i can't advance in the game due to a green button in another world which does not appear if i play that word first, then i can't enjoy that humor anymore..

And speaking of the scene gallery, most sex scenes are there indeed but i think i spotted one which is not available there. Maybe even 2.. both by Jade.

1 - This image in the quests suggests that Jade had sex with a certain Thomas. I do not remember to have had such a scene and i don't even know who Thomas is (probably the guy with the renewals):
a31af718d207f6ca337137efbd7517a7.jpg
Since i could not remember that scene i wanted to replay it in the "sweet memories" gallery. But.. it's not there:
9a813f4a474db2caa866d60aa634e687.jpg

2 - This is a scene that i do remember and it is also repeating (without text) but i can not repeat the original of it:
4c3d07236c70f1f2676ff32665df3216.jpg
I wanted to see the original again but.. it's not in the gallery..

If you wonder why i have all quests finished in my screenshot, that is because since i could not play Drake due to that button in Jade, I got pissed off and downloaded a save from someone on this forum, save made at he end of v. 12, with all quests completed in all worlds. In fact i had finished Jade and Freya, I could only not finish Drake due to that green button which was always red.. However looking after i used this save, I see that Jade has 2 more outfits, a school girl and a sexy underwear, which i have no idea where she got them from and on which occasion..

One more detail which you may wish to review: hoping to get that red button in the hangar, i repeated the search for anomalies very very many times.. From the moment when Jade has to wear the formal outfit for Mr. Donald, i went to search IN THAT OUTFIT hoping that this way i will not have to lose time again and again going home to change but, although Jade wears the formal when she goes in the spaceship, after scanning the anomaly , when she comes back, she is dressed in casual.. so I must go again home to change and lose time and clicks again in a quest that is already way to long and repeating. This really makes no sense.. Where and why did she change in the spaceship?

Last edited:

keroro22

May 29, 2017
anyone able to help me post screenshot of full unlocked scene replay/gallery up until latest update?? thanks before...

franznunes

Aug 21, 2022
I'm On Drake , and i can't enter catacombos or even get the dool near entrance. I cannot move to both .I did open already catacombs in jade scenes. I do believe is a bug. Would like to get some help on this.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I am stuck here and can't move forward
Use right click to enter it's know bug that is fixed for next update. Remember that right clicking to any exit/entrance is also in game as fast travel. It's also listed under controls screen.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Use right click to enter it's know bug that is fixed for next update. Remember that right clicking to any exit/entrance is also in game as fast travel. It's also listed under controls screen.
Tried to "Right Click" when I had it, But it did not work,
Despite how it looks the game was still treating it as if blocked!
( Sorry, Have wiped and started a new game so I can't post a save)

6 God

Dec 24, 2021
I actually didn't know about right click fast travel I used shift+left click since months now it works same

waccko

May 17, 2018
Hello guys! Can somebody help me advance on this quest and give a hint how can i get last quest? Thanks in advance!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
Please do explain to me what part of this is not clear enough so I can change it in future? Clues are in dialogues and if you forget what was the clue you hit Q and quest log opens. Also... When you hold Space bar all hints on scene will appear. Everything that is connected with quests. This is also ALL in controls screen. Only easier way to play the game would be auto play. This is by all means, open world point and click adventure. If you are seeking sex gallery game or visual novel type, seek elsewhere. Things in EON will only get MORE complicated in future. I create games for people who enjoy actual gampleplay, puzzles, and riddles.
Don't change anything. This game is perfect. I appreciate everything you do.

waccko

May 17, 2018
Can somebody pls help, i cant advance in Tender Love quest, i skipped 12 days, but Lillian still lays on bed

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes