6 God

Dec 24, 2021
How many times do i have to give anomalies to Mr. Donald for that quest to somehow advance and open some other quest.?There are 3 other quests waiting (3 white dots each) but i only have Anomaly and Ancient Devices not finished and i can see no way to advance unless i keep giving anomalies to Donald. I already gave him like 6-7 anomalies, how many are needed or is there something else i should do? I feel like in Big Brother where i must repeat the same thing millions of times to advance..
Just keep doing it cause in last update you have to progress that quest to get another quest

FrostBurn#1

May 16, 2022
Let me know if you figured this out or if anyone else did!
You need to get the Robot close to Blup . Way i did it was by clicking on robot and open/close the Hack !
After chatting with Blup that is Quest End and i experience a Bug across the whole game so i left it as is .

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Man.. i forget names and places between updates.. Where is the vampire Zellah located , who is Evie and where is she?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Jade needs to press a Green Button in Orbit to remove the stone for Drake to advance "Dark Underworld"
How can Jade press a green button in orbit? I never see Jade inside her ship... Or is that button somewhere in space?

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
How can Jade press a green button in orbit? I never see Jade inside her ship... Or is that button somewhere in space?
Advance in the search for anomalies quest, that eventually will unlock a new character and a new room where the fat guy was, and there you will find the green button.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Advance in the search for anomalies quest, that eventually will unlock a new character and a new room where the fat guy was, and there you will find the green button.
I did advance in that quest, i did unlock the new character (Lua) and had some petting with the fat guy in that other room resulting in more money for anomalies, but in that room i can only see a RED button, no green button, and besides the advice was to press the green button "IN ORBIT" , not in that room. I don't understand anymore ..

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I did advance in that quest, i did unlock the new character (Lua) and had some petting with the fat guy in that other room resulting in more money for anomalies, but in that room i can only see a RED button, no green button, and besides the advice was to press the green button "IN ORBIT" , not in that room. I don't understand anymore ..
Keep doing things with the fat guy, eventually the button will surface in the chat options.

Reactions: mizilic

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
don't forget you can press the space bar to highlight quest-related objects

Reactions: GaboCAP

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Keep doing things with the fat guy, eventually the button will surface in the chat options.
My God.. this game is becomming BB 2 in terms of repeating things in order to advance.. I did continue and gave him at least 10 more anomalies but when the guy asks if Jade wants to learn more about anomalies, she keeps saying "maybe some other day"..

And it's also a bug here. I dress Jade specially in that "formal outfit" and i go looking for anomality IN THAT OUTFIT, but when i come back and get out of the ship, Jade is dressed in the casual although she didn't change.. just to make me lose even more time to go to Jade home and change again..

OK .. i will keep repeating that if this is Nenad's "concept" ...

EDIT
1000 years later... you're a sadist, Mr Asanovic! Why don't you add also some spanking by each repeat to be even more Big Brother loyal?

Last edited:

6 God

Dec 24, 2021
My God.. this game is becomming BB 2 in terms of repeating things in order to advance.. I did continue and gave him at least 10 more anomalies but when the guy asks if Jade wants to learn more about anomalies, she keeps saying "maybe some other day"..

And it's also a bug here. I dress Jade specially in that "formal outfit" and i go looking for anomality IN THAT OUTFIT, but when i come back and get out of the ship, Jade is dressed in the casual although she didn't change.. just to make me lose even more time to go to Jade home and change again..

OK .. i will keep repeating that if this is Nenad's "concept" ...
This is a game after all not a scene viewer, you are supposed to play it like a game those repeating anomaly quests can be done in like 5 minutes not a huge problem tbh

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
This is a game after all not a scene viewer, you are supposed to play it like a game those repeating anomaly quests can be done in like 5 minutes not a huge problem tbh
5 minutes you say? I repeat them since more than half an hour and no green button appears (also not if i press space). In fact the anomaly quest shows as finished (red) for me, so where the fuck is that green button? Which BTW is not mentioned in any of the quest tips. I have only the Ancient Devices not finished (in white), should i now repeat that also till the end of time? Not only Jade but also Drake will not go on without this green button..

Last edited:

FrostBurn#1

May 16, 2022
Button is on a Console in room with Fat Old Anomaly guy . You just get in the room in Hangar 18 and Press the Green Button .
Hold Space to see Quest Objectives !!!

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Button is on a Console in room with Fat Old Anomaly guy . You just get in the room in Hangar 18 and Press the Green Button .
Hold Space to see Quest Objectives !!!
And why do you call that haangar "orbit"??? Thanks anyay but i can see no gren button anywhere although the Anomaly quest is finished for me..

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
was Green when quest was active
View attachment 2343825
Fuck i must repeat the whole update on Jade then... Thanks anyway!
EDIT
No, that button is already red right after that girl (Lua) appeared and i spoke to her and went to the back room.. maybe it becomes green later.. will see.. such a pain in the ass... And there is absolutely no reference to this button anywhere in the quests although it affects the game play in another world(!) for the first time which in itself is unusual in this game.. and also never noticed anywhere.

Both games of Nenad are great, they are in my Top 5 of best games, but the game play is difficult in both. Willi however had a detailed WT for each episode, this one has nothing.. game play here is by.. guessing and reading posts on f95... that's really terrible for such a good game!

Last edited:

Manticore96

Feb 16, 2021
Getting a Error :- " Init failed, could not load game. " while trying to open EON 0.12.exe File. Please help guys

Guys please anyone tell me how to extract or play this game ?

I downloaded all the three parts and Extracted them all 3 at the same time. But when I clicked on Eon 0.12 exe. It showed me above Error. Please Help somebody

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
was Green when quest was active
View attachment 2343825
I played it again from a save before Lua appeared, the Anomaly quest was active.. I repeated all like hell again, changed from Jade to her brother and did also his Baby Girl quest, went on with Jade and Mr. Donald.. till the anomaly quest closed again. In all this time that fuckin button was NEVER GREEN!!! I am out of choices and can not go on with Drake because of this button from Jade!

Does somebody have a save with that button green so that i can finally click it and go on ?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Fuck i must repeat the whole update on Jade then... Thanks anyway!
EDIT
No, that button is already red right after that girl (Lua) appeared and i spoke to her and went to the back room.. maybe it becomes green later.. will see.. such a pain in the ass... And there is absolutely no reference to this button anywhere in the quests although it affects the game play in another world(!) for the first time which in itself is unusual in this game.. and also never noticed anywhere.

Both games of Nenad are great, they are in my Top 5 of best games, but the game play is difficult in both. Willi however had a detailed WT for each episode, this one has nothing.. game play here is by.. guessing and reading posts on f95... that's really terrible for such a good game!
Please do explain to me what part of this is not clear enough so I can change it in future? Clues are in dialogues and if you forget what was the clue you hit Q and quest log opens. Also... When you hold Space bar all hints on scene will appear. Everything that is connected with quests. This is also ALL in controls screen. Only easier way to play the game would be auto play. This is by all means, open world point and click adventure. If you are seeking sex gallery game or visual novel type, seek elsewhere. Things in EON will only get MORE complicated in future. I create games for people who enjoy actual gampleplay, puzzles, and riddles.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes