lexxxi1

Apr 22, 2019
I am really stuck with the Mac version. I have all 3 parts and try to extract them, but it fails all the time. Has anybody successfully managed to do that? Thank you.

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
I am really stuck with the Mac version. I have all 3 parts and try to extract them, but it fails all the time. Has anybody successfully managed to do that? Thank you.
me too I dont know how to open the game with 3 parts

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Mac version comes in one file not 3. PC version is in 3 rar parts that are extracted automatically with winrar or 7-zip by extracting onlčy part 1 and other are extracted automatically that way.

Reactions: lexxxi1

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
I can't start Healer quest. I have tried to get day herb and night herb I got night herb which i've given to the lady in Herbal shop I think catherine but the day herb isn't there anywhere.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I can't start Healer quest. I have tried to get day herb and night herb I got night herb which i've given to the lady in Herbal shop I think catherine but the day herb isn't there anywhere.
North of the spot where the Pirate lady is, there's a new map, you have to search for the entrance (It's not marked)
Just keep clicking on the trees around there.....Took me ages to find it!

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Go back to the woods during the day to get the day herb.

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
North of the spot where the Pirate lady is, there's a new map, you have to search for the entrance (It's not marked)
Just keep clicking on the trees around there.....Took me ages to find it!
That gives you the Amezon herb which you also give to Catherine, but does not factor towards the Healer quest

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
That gives you the Amezon herb which you also give to Catherine, but does not factor towards the Healer quest
and how do I start the healer quest? because I don't have it started yet and I don't know whether I've given to Catherine the day herb or not but using spacebar in dark woods there isn't day herb anywhere.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
and how do I start the healer quest? because I don't have it started yet and I don't know whether I've given to Catherine the day herb or not but using spacebar in dark woods there isn't day herb anywhere.
I can't remember what Catherine's quest was before the "Healer". but whatever it was you have to finish that first. There is definitely a herb in the dark woods when you get the healer quest

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes