japanfan6969

May 22, 2020
Congratulations to Nenad.... again one of the best adult games i've ever played. The Animations and the funny dialogues are absolute top. At first i've played Drakes World. Sometimes there were little bugs which have disturbed me. When Drake walk or ride in the near of Pirate Bay the screen begins to roll independandly without any moving. Same in the Magic Cave. Has anybody the same bugs and know how to fix it?
To fulfill some Quests you need to collect Woods, Stones, Irons etc. Where can i see how much of them i've collected? I can't see it neither in the inventory nor in the Collection Menue. Same for the Coins from the Bootys. Does anybody know how to show these collections? Thank you for help

Reactions: Heisemberg

6 God

Dec 24, 2021
Congratulations to Nenad.... again one of the best adult games i've ever played. The Animations and the funny dialogues are absolute top. At first i've played Drakes World. Sometimes there were little bugs which have disturbed me. When Drake walk or ride in the near of Pirate Bay the screen begins to roll independandly without any moving. Same in the Magic Cave. Has anybody the same bugs and know how to fix it?
To fulfill some Quests you need to collect Woods, Stones, Irons etc. Where can i see how much of them i've collected? I can't see it neither in the inventory nor in the Collection Menue. Same for the Coins from the Bootys. Does anybody know how to show these collections? Thank you for help
To see collectibles If I remember right you have to hold one of the key binds like F or Q I forgot you can check in main menu I think

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Hallo. I have 46/50 Dolls in Drakes World. Im missing the Silver and Gold Doll from Viva (I've read in this Thread that they are not available yet and come in the next update!?) and Silver + Gold from Zellah. Where did you get the Dolls? Can you help me please?
to see the locations of all the collectibles just follow the link in my signature

japanfan6969

May 22, 2020
to see the locations of all the collectibles just follow the link in my signature
Thanks for the Tip/Link. I see the Problem now. The Zellah Dolls are in the Catacombs, but there is still the huge stone which blocks the entrance. In Jades World Jade has push the green button, but after switching into Drakes World the stone is still there (Daytime, Night-time) What is here the trick?

japanfan6969

May 22, 2020
Thanks for the Tip/Link. I see the Problem now. The Zellah Dolls are in the Catacombs, but there is still the huge stone which blocks the entrance. In Jades World Jade has push the green button, but after switching into Drakes World the stone is still there (Daytime, Night-time) What is here the trick?
Update: After Switching 3 times between Drakes and Jades World the huge stone has disappeared. But Drake neither can't go into the catacombs nor take the doll. I don't know what to do now

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Update: After Switching 3 times between Drakes and Jades World the huge stone has disappeared. But Drake neither can't go into the catacombs nor take the doll. I don't know what to do now
I think once you've opened it you have to tell Zellah that it's open then she goes into the catacombs and you can then go in

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Mme Foxy is no longer there but Jazmine don't know it...
Someone could help me ? (Eon 0.11.exe)
I dont know if this works for v0.11, but with v0.12 this situation with her text-line is somewhat of a bug, but can be ignored. You can progress by getting the backroom key from Ms. Foxxy and give it to Jazmine.

Reactions: Bellafeegore

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
1) Huh? What you're talking...? :unsure: She's at night in the club. Same as the dancer.
2) Underground, left.
3) Part of the "double trouble" (is this the correct name...? :oops: ) quest.
The fyera line has been stuck for hours
What thing? Is there really a quest with this name? I cannot remember this term.

Spectre101

Nov 28, 2019
Trying to complete Freya/Cain story. Am I missing any quest here? also, I dont have 1 sweet memory where can I find it. Screenshot (131).png Screenshot (132).png

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I couldn't see anything about this anywhere in the thread but is there a reason to keep this file I found stored on my C drive, next to the saves folder? It's randomly huge, taking up way more space than I'd like lol. Not sure what its purpose even is and it's way too big to open...

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes