Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
seems to be just a .log file. but its tremendous big. remove it!
Figured as much but thought I should ask anyway. Seems to make one every time I run the game, I tested it just running round the map for 2 minutes grabbing some resources and quit and it made a new one that was 10mb. Kinda wish something like that would just auto-delete I just know I'm gonna forget about it in future haha.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I wonder if theres some settings to turn it off?
Im not on my computer so I can't check the .ini files

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I wonder if theres some settings to turn it off?
Im not on my computer so I can't check the .ini files
Not entirely sure... The game isn't even located on that drive either, it's located on D but those files show up on C lol.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ah ok. I will check if I got something like that myself. Eon is also in my D:\ drive. so it should be the same.

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
How to install collector on the ship? Giving it to Donald has no effect.
from my walk:
Code:
Go back to EON Station => Control room.
Talk with Donald twice (Anomaly SQ start).
You can earn some credits by find anomaly,
scan it, and bring it to Donald.
Try give him Resource collector (Ship upgrades SQ).

sasha12q1

Jul 7, 2017
from my walk:
Code:
Go back to EON Station => Control room.
Talk with Donald twice (Anomaly SQ start).
You can earn some credits by find anomaly,
scan it, and bring it to Donald.
Try give him Resource collector (Ship upgrades SQ).
Sad. I`am complete the quest "Anomaly" and now he`s in the back room. Giving him the collector has no effect. Bug?

dReamboy

Dec 11, 2017
Can someone please explain to me how to complete the mission at the blup so I can enter the passage? (Note: I was already in Section L with ICU)

redor

Jan 17, 2018
Can someone please explain to me how to complete the mission at the blup so I can enter the passage? (Note: I was already in Section L with ICU)
I think it's just going back to blub and either speak to ICU or blub when you are there.
Can't remember exactly.

dReamboy

Dec 11, 2017
I think it's just going back to blub and either speak to ICU or blub when you are there.
Can't remember exactly.
I had already talked to Blup (somehow nothing happens there!) Not much happens to ICU either, in my opinion, except for the translation! Any other ideas please?

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Eon 0.13 is out update from 0.12-0.13 zipü folder size is 1.0 gb biggest update ever seen for eon.
GAME UPDATE EON 0.13
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MEGA FOLDER:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes