gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Can I move a little faster?As I recall that I can walk faster when I double click leftmouse in Aventure of Willy,but here I cat..

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No there are not. You can switch between the Characters/Campaigns on the fly.

offtopic: does anyone else have problems with pixeldrain in the last few days? i have a pro subscription and my DL speed is abyssmal in my recent downloads.
It depends, I haven't had any issues, uploading is another thing, as if one of their servers is having issues it affects the whole chain, could be the same with download.

Pro, just gives you more data as far as I'm aware, as I download same speed pro/free.

Also, if you use a VPN, that could be a culprit, switch location, and also sometimes rebooting your PC and router/modem also will help drastically ;)

Reactions: SunBroski

SunBroski

Sep 24, 2017
It depends, I haven't had any issues, uploading is another thing, as if one of their servers is having issues it affects the whole chain, could be the same with download.

Pro, just gives you more data as far as I'm aware, as I download same speed pro/free.

Also, if you use a VPN, that could be a culprit, switch location, and also sometimes rebooting your PC and router/modem also will help drastically ;)

thanks for the reply, restarting my router seemed to do the trick actually. thank you kindly.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
thanks for the reply, restarting my router seemed to do the trick actually. thank you kindly.
Ha, yip, been doing that for years, usually that solves a lot of issues with download/upload/ and even online playing. Noticed over the last few years anytime I experience a gigantic drop first thing I do is unplug my modem/router and it almost instantly fixes everything.

ryo_saeba

Feb 14, 2019
Did someone know where to click for lockpik? Try to reset several time but no luck even by mass clicking everywhere on the supposed area

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
NEED HELP:

How can I find the orange mushroom?I already in the cave with the fire is lifted in the middle.and I ve try recover source of the madp,and pass many days,still no sight of it.....

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes