megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
***Warning! This compression is unofficial and may contain bugs so use it on your own risk!
It's highly recommeded to extract it to SSD drive (because it contains about 77k files)***
Compressed Eon v0.13 (Win x64) 6.05Gb

Update patch for compressed v0.12 to v0.13 (Win x64) 647Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "EON 0.13.exe")
***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***

Last edited:

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Hi,
thanks for the reply.
I went back and and replayed my V0.13 "Drake" path,
In doing so I have discovered that there IS possible to "Soft-Lock" the game.
While doing Drake's quests you MUST complete the "Syn Temple" quest BEFORE starting the "Red Dress" quest.
Despite what Bea says you have to complete All of the "Syn Temple" Quest; before you can get a 2nd Red essence.
Therefore using the 1st red essence for the Red dress,
means you don't have one to put in Syn's pussy! and will break "Syn's Temple" quest, making it impossible to complete!
there's no 2nd red essence even after completion all Syn's chain (only yellow).
Working combo:
  1. take 1st red essence
  2. take tailor quest
  3. install red essence in the Syn
  4. take 2nd red essence=

Last edited:

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
NEED HELP:

How can I find the orange mushroom?I already in the cave with the fire is lifted in the middle.and I ve try recover source of the madp,and pass many days,still no sight of it.....

ryo_saeba

Feb 14, 2019
Working combo:
  1. take 1st red essence
  2. take tailor quest
  4. take 2nd red essence=
have you try to wait for the sex animation to trigger? I happened to spam click too much and animation stop without essence drop. Just launch it again, waiting a bit between each animation change and essence dropped

Reactions: madmit

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
have you try to wait for the sex animation to trigger? I happened to spam click too much and animation stop without essence drop. Just launch it again, waiting a bit between each animation change and essence dropped
yep, seems it could be a problem.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Working combo:
  1. take 1st red essence
  2. take tailor quest
  4. take 2nd red essence=
You need to complete ALL of the chain,
1; Do the "Red" essence tasks,
(Pick up "Red" essence, Go to Syn Temple, Approach statue, Open Inv, Click on Red essence, Click on statue.)
2; Do the "Yellow" essence tasks,
3; Do the Blue" essence tasks,
and to finish
4; Do the "White" essence tasks, (Did not drop on floor but was insted put in your Inv)

To get The 2nd Red essence MAKE sure you go to the Right person! (Gina, also let the scene run for a while before clicking again)

Last edited:

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
i have more question, is there any way to unlock doggy and anal scene?
I don't think all are unlocked yet, but yes doggy and anal are from my experience, need to give certain amount of herbs to her.. There's a secret herb and scene in the Amezon jungle, if I remember correctly there are 3 herbs with the secret one.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes