GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I can't find the Priestess of Sin in Sky Island, just the giant, the angel and the empty house on the left, what to do?
Also I need the robot to open the safe as Freya... but the robot is missing.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
any one could help:
1,"the darkunderworld",Drake s route,how to break the big stone?
2,Drake route,the hearblist s anal and doggy scene could be unlocked or not?

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Button is on a Console in room with Fat Old Anomaly guy . You just get in the room in Hangar 18 and Press the Green Button .
Hold Space to see Quest Objectives !!!
HAY THERE, from your said,does that mean :first I must finish the so call "green button"task of the female charactor,then I could proceed the Drake s route task "dark underworld"?

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
I can't find the Priestess of Sin in Sky Island, just the giant, the angel and the empty house on the left, what to do?
Also I need the robot to open the safe as Freya... but the robot is missing.
First you need to talk to the giantess this will unlock left of her the entrance, for the robot to show go to Endwaste's Upper street and there in the Scrapshop on the table next to Cobalt there's a Bot Recovery walkie-talkie.

Reactions: GaboCAP

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
First you need to talk to the giantess this will unlock left of her the entrance, for the robot to show go to Endwaste's Upper street and there in the Scrapshop on the table next to Cobalt there's a Bot Recovery walkie-talkie.
how could I proceed the "dark underworld"?? Drake route

DO I need to play the other 2 charactor first then come back??

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
how could I proceed the "dark underworld"?? Drake route

DO I need to play the other 2 charactor first then come back??
Don't remember exactly, but in short yes, you need to press button in Jade's world to destroy the stone in Drake's world, it was in Hanger 18 Back's Room.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Don't remember exactly, but in short yes, you need to press button in Jade's world to destroy the stone in Drake's world, it was in Hanger 18 Back's Room.
Thanks a lot!!!!I spent almost a day time to play just one charactor right from the start....

one more question,the herblist s scene,anal and doggy could be unlocked right??
I see you guys talk about 3 specail herb,I sure I already give her coconut. THE OPTHER TWO ,any chance you recall the places?

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Thank you, I missed that entrance totally. When Gina is doing the BJ I can see a doll hidden behind her when she's stand, can that one be colected?

Reactions: JohnLewd
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes