Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Anyone know why after the download/extract the game doesn't run?
You have to download the base game first.
Did you by any chance only download the update.
If you downloaded it in 3 parts , just put them in the same folder and click on the first one and extract.
If you done all that already.......I dunnow!!

ooba

Apr 12, 2020
You have to download the base game first.
Did you by any chance only download the update.
If you downloaded it in 3 parts , just put them in the same folder and click on the first one and extract.
If you done all that already.......I dunnow!!

I think that is why I didn't download all 3 parts and combine them thank you

6 God

Dec 24, 2021
Thanks for the info, but didn't work. Reloaded a save, tried both day and night. I used an update for the lates version, maybe something was broken there.
you have to go where npc is supposed to be, save game, restart whole game and load save

Reactions: lynch88
Apr 15, 2020
Yup and it would be wise to actually delete it and then right after crash new would be created and if any luck it would show what happened on crash :)
Well it is wise to delete it even without crashes. I played for some time and many updates, haven't had a single crash that I can remember and still the file is above 6GB right now. By now not even Notepad++ is able to open it because the file is too big. Manually removing big files from my supposed system drive is kind of annoying and you would want people beeing able to open it. So any way of automatic clearing the log would be appreciated!

Bellafeegore

Mar 4, 2019
Hi everybody !
I am a little bit embarassed because I can't do Jazmine quest.
Here is the reason :
1678887686803.png
Mme Foxy is no longer there but Jazmine don't know it...
Someone could help me ? (Eon 0.11.exe)

Thank you

japanfan6969

May 22, 2020
I've completed everything except the pirate booty quest for drake. I am missing 2 dolls for drake (I've got Magda's dolls and Zellah's dolls) and I'm missing one doll for Freya (I've got Elena Gold and Desire Gold)
Hallo. I have 46/50 Dolls in Drakes World. Im missing the Silver and Gold Doll from Viva (I've read in this Thread that they are not available yet and come in the next update!?) and Silver + Gold from Zellah. Where did you get the Dolls? Can you help me please?

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes