megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
***Warning! This compression is unofficial and may contain bugs. It's highly recommeded to extract it to SSD drive (because it contains about 70k files)***
Compressed Eon v0.12 (Win x64) 5.43Gb

Update patch for compressed v0.11 to v0.12 (Win x64) 240Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "EON 0.12.exe")

***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Excuse me there is a way to extract images and videos from the game? Thanks!
There are only 2 vids and its like only devs logos that are showing at game start. Animations are just collection for webp images. In compressed version u can watch 'em coz they've extracted from game archives but it's not very convenient - it's still images that are made looking as animation through game engine.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
WinRar 6.11 extract all files without any error.
That's odd. WinRAR 6.11 does show an error when extracting the partial files: "unexpected end of archive". Somehow WinRAR doesn't recognize the files as being parts, but sees them as separate compression files.

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
There are only 2 vids and its like only devs logos that are showing at game start. Animations are just collection for webp images. In compressed version u can watch 'em coz they've extracted from game archives but it's not very convenient - it's still images that are made looking as animation through game engine.
uhm...but how can i extract the images from the not compress version? I see that the file are in .vs001,.vs002,ecc... and also there are file in .vv001, .vv002,ecc..... With which program can i extract all images? Thanks

Para_Doxxx

Feb 24, 2018
Guys, I need a save just starting the game because I am on macOS, and when I try to start, the game (new game ) gets frozen and doesn't work.
Download Adventures of Willy D, if you don't have it already. Make a copy of the Visionaire Play from AWB and use it in place of the version that downloads with Eon.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Hello, I'm missing 2 dolls for Drake, I'm suspecting Viva silver and gold. Any clue on where to find them?
according to Nenad's discord there's supposed to a new area beyond where she was standing outside but Nenad forgot to activate it so you can't get those dolls yet.

did you get all 3 dolls for Freya/Cain cos I'm missing one (I've got Elena Gold and Desire Gold and I suspect the one that's missing is Desire Silver)?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Heisemberg and MRC

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Guys, any idea about how to advance with Drake's Dark Underwold and Healer? Also clueless about the 2 new quests with Jade, not even unlocked.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Guys, any idea about how to advance with Drake's Dark Underwold and Healer? Also clueless about the 2 new quests with Jade, not even unlocked.
dark underworld - go to the dark woods at night
healer - find the new location to the north of the pirate's cove

Jade's quests - complete the anomaly quest and one will be unlocked, for the other one go to the beach as Steve

Reactions: GaboCAP

Arkhelion

Aug 2, 2017
according to Nenad's discord there's supposed to a new area beyond where she was standing outside but Nenad forgot to activate it so you can't get those dolls yet.
Thanks a lot
did you get all 3 dolls for Freya/Cain cos I'm missing one (I've got Elena Gold and Desire Gold and I suspect the one that's missing is Desire Silver)?
If I'm not mistaken I believe it was behind the left back foot of the chair where Rottenfaller is sitting. Maybe try day and night as I believe Desire is not in the same position according to time of day.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
dark underworld - go to the dark woods at night
healer - find the new location to the north of the pirate's cove

Jade's quests - complete the anomaly quest and one will be unlocked, for the other one go to the beach as Steve
Thank you! In Dark Woods I get the poem about Godess Jade and that's all the advance I cuold find. Anomaly Quest have and end then? I thought that just remains open, as the Pirate Booty one. And also had a problem with the House Building quest, that remaons open and saying that must talk to father, even when the house is complete and with furniture.
Edit,never mind, everything got solved except the House Building, that doesn`t affect the rest of the gameplay.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes