6 God

Dec 24, 2021
I believe that there is a memory bug that is causing random quest to fail,
ie. on the first game , after Jade had removed the rock blocking the catacombs,
Going back as Drake , the catacombs were open and I could see the Doll.
But to the game it was as if the catacombs were still blocked!
Tried going back to an earlier save but it did not work,
It now always shows the catacombs as open even when there are still blocked!

Did a clean wipe (Deleted all saves etc) reinstalled the game , finish all Drake except catacombs,
stared to play Jade and this time "Bloop bloop" has the same problem! (Had completed this quest before)
Yeah game does indeed sometimes have issues with quests sometimes I save my games 5 times I don't replace saves so I can go back a couple of saves if something goes wrong, also this last update has a quest with steven when you have to meet lady on beach and she doesn't appear if you don't save game right there and restart game and load up that save and then she appears

6 God

Dec 24, 2021
Where I can find Viva in Three sisters quest?
I think she's in the wetlands left from the cottage next to the alligator (you have to feed alligator with fish and fish is right from stairs of cottage on the ground)

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
EON 0.12 Walkthrough
Jade (miss 1 video):
DOCX (381mb) -
PDF (6,5 mb) -

Last edited:
Reactions: Jansen and cencio

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks for updating the OP with the links, will give this a revisit and see if I am not dissappointed.. ;)

I think the last time I played was about 5 months ago.

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
This game is 10gb is this game worth it and how much gameplay there is? i'm done like 10min or what?
For me personally it's worth it intresting game with intresting characters and stories. Good animations also and mini-animations with no story. If you are looking for a quick type game this one is not it its a little bit long and progressive, but overall i recommend it to give it a try. It's worth it!

Reactions: Mooddy

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
What is it with these games that take for fucking ever to get to fucking? Do all of you jerk off with broken glass? WTF

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Is futa content bugged with newest update, I entered futa code but when landing in laguna there are no futa girl???

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes