slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
I managed to do that after a lot of repeats, as if it was Glamour lol. But i still have one quest without name which is white (3 dots), right under "Depths". From the WT i can guess that it should be called "Marriage" but i can not find the scene shown in the respective picture, because in that room all i can see is "not ready in this update". So I don't know if i finished or not this update..
View attachment 2166163
Also by Jade the Ancient Devices quest is still white although i reloaded resources several times and i have much more than i will ever need.. The rest of the quests are red , including those without name but with 3 dots ..
Marriage quest for Freya. Use bot to open Admin door in shelter 25 (check, may be bot not charged). Other red dots no have quest, only white.

Reactions: mizilic

ninnip30

Sep 17, 2017
How do you craft the mortar and pestle? I have plenty of stone and hide but when I click on it, it just tells me I need 5 stone and 4 hide.
Hey man idk if you even remember, but how do you gather items like the wood and stone ? I walk up to them and he's just like "yep that's wood" and nothing else..lol

Gibby

May 20, 2018
Playing as Freya, literally right in the beginning, when you first go into the sanctorium, what is the code by the public restroom? And where do you find it?

heamonster

Jul 6, 2020
I'm missing some pirate booty, and the coins to purchase the furniture blueprints. I simply cannot remember the quest. Was the booty just available in the general fields map? Thanks.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Playing as Freya, literally right in the beginning, when you first go into the sanctorium, what is the code by the public restroom? And where do you find it?
go to nenad's apartment and look at the pictures on the wall. The code is on one of the pictures

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I'm missing some pirate booty, and the coins to purchase the furniture blueprints. I simply cannot remember the quest. Was the booty just available in the general fields map? Thanks.
you talk to the pirate and a red X appears somewhere on the main map, use the shovel on the X to get the booty then return to the pirate

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes