Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
lockpick doesnt work any ideas?
Please note the (Red) Roman numbers alone the top and Bottom.
On the top, from left to right it is "I" (1) to "VI" (6),
On the bottom, from leff to right it's "VI" (6) to "I" (1).
Therefore you need to make the Bottom "I" a mirror image of the Top "I"
(and NOT of the column above it, which is "VI")
Do the same for "II" to "VI" then click "Lockpicks left"
If correct you will get one lockpick in you Inv.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Go to the underground market, head to the club, Do alien, Then woman in toilet.
I can't find the entrance to the club anymore in underground. I know i've been there before but now no exit leads to it.
EDIT
I found it. Shows only in full screen mode. In window you can't see it.

Last edited:

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Where is Excint City and how do i get protection from radiation?
Where is Excint City and how do i get protection from radiation?
Amazonia is Drake s route city. Location is about the Gorilla Area ,in the upper forest,you need to left click the forest to find the entrance.

AND,THERE IS A HIDDEN CITY AND A CLIFF YOU CAN DO SOMTHING TO IT all in the amazonia,try it

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Amazonia is Drake s route city. Location is about the Gorilla Area ,in the upper forest,you need to left click the forest to find the entrance.

AND,THERE IS A HIDDEN CITY AND A CLIFF YOU CAN DO SOMTHING TO IT all in the amazonia,try it
Is this again a mix of the worlds? I must do something by Drake in order to go on with Cain? Like it was last time between Jade and Drake worlds? And of course never an information about it in the tips...

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Man this game is not playable without the tips found on this tread! Speaking of which.. what the heck are those many Treasure Chests with a rotating key above in Drake? They can't be taken.. can't be opened.. wtf?

Last edited:

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Man this game is not playable without the tips found on this tread! Speakin of which.. what the heck are those many Treasure Chests with a rotating key above in Drake? They can't be taken.. can't be opened.. wtf?
you can open the chests using the lockpicks you get from Orha (once Emily has taught you)

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I appear to be missing 2 dolls from Jade's story for this update (v0.13). (I got Miss Enna's bronze doll but I haven't found any others).

I'm missing a scene for Jade too and I think the dolls might be related to it but I've completed all the quests so I'm not sure who it could be.

Last edited:

semperfamous

Dec 10, 2017
I have the rope but no clue where to build a bridge??? Which cliff? the picture with the t-rex, where to click on?
Also the house building is an issue, no clue about the cellar. Dad is not helping

Edit: ok found the cliff (1 picture before the lost city, far to the right)

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Where is the mother of the Valkyrie queen?
Where is the Sky Isle Hall with Damien in it?
Where is the High priestess of Syn on Syn Island?

semperfamous

Dec 10, 2017
the mother stands right next to the queen
the hall is behind the giant lady on sky isle. just click first on the giant lady guard and thern behind her on the stair

Reactions: mizilic

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Man this game is not playable without the tips found on this tread! Speaking of which.. what the heck are those many Treasure Chests with a rotating key above in Drake? They can't be taken.. can't be opened.. wtf?
They can, just do the "Maid" quest'

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes