Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
On which planet is Mr. Anthony and where is the home of Miss Enna? I don't know about others but i can never remember after several months waiting for updates on which planet everybody lives. Please Nenad could you add the name of the location where all these people are in the tips?
Mr Antony lives in the Capital of your home planet.
For Miss Enna, Step outside as Steven.

Reactions: mizilic

chiken42

Jun 8, 2020
I can't take the red essence because it tells me I already have it but I don't see it in inventory.

And what to do with the tablet for Andrea the giant ?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
How can I start these 2 quests which are still not named?
037d1c9c0c24cde24010ceea64640ed8.png ba5454fc8d850e7fd43a288dff0a09b0.jpg

All other quests are finished or show "to be continued". Except Ancient Devices but that one never ends and never gives new advises since several updates..

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
gave red essence to beatrice, now i cant complete the renewal quest. tells me i already have a red essence when i dont
Please read the post below.

Hi,
thanks for the reply.
I went back and and replayed my V0.13 "Drake" path,
In doing so I have discovered that there IS possible to "Soft-Lock" the game.
While doing Drake's quests you MUST complete the "Syn Temple" quest BEFORE starting the "Red Dress" quest.
Despite what Gina says you have to complete All of the "Syn Temple" Quest; before you can get a 2nd Red essence.
Therefore using the 1st red essence for the Red dress,
means you don't have one to put in Syn's pussy! and will break "Syn's Temple" quest, making it impossible to complete!

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1053567

Overview:
EON Prohibited Chapters is point and click adventure type of game with a mixture of crafting game. If you never played any of point and click adventures before don't worry, it is very easy to play this type of games. As name of genre say, you just point your cursor to object/character, click it and main character will interact with it/her.
There are 3 (4) main characters that you may play with. They all have their unique stories and unique worlds. So there is: Sci-Fi, fantasy and post apocalyptical world. Their stories can be played as stand alone but there will be (in future) ways to "connect" this 3 stories. So it means a quest of 1 character may have some sort of impact to a quest of some of other characters.
Thread Updated: 2023-04-21
Release Date: 2023-04-20
Developer: Nenad Asanovic -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13
Language: English
Other Games: Adventures of Willy D
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
Part 1
: PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA - -
Part 2: PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA - -
Part 3: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac:
MEGA - - -

Update only
Win
: - - PIXELDRAIN - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extra:
Futa code

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 828086 View attachment 828087 View attachment 828084 View attachment 828089 View attachment 828085 View attachment 828091 View attachment 828092 View attachment 828093 View attachment 828094 View attachment 828095 View attachment 828096 View attachment 1310566 View attachment 1310567 View attachment 1310568 View attachment 1310569 View attachment 1310570 View attachment 1310571 View attachment 1310572 View attachment 1310573 View attachment 1310574
i love Nenad games
I advise other Devs playing Eon or Adventures of Willy D to learn how to make stockings and shoes in the games

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Anyone getting these errors when extracting the PC parts 2 and 3? Is it detrimental to the gameplay?

part2.png
part3.png
Also, in order to play, you need to extract each version in the same directory, regardless of overwriting files with the same names?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Somebody, Who has the latest archive for 0.12 post to me, please!
My PC just reinstalled the OS, There is nothing left.
Thanks for sharing with me, So appreciated!
I tried that for somebody else yesterday, but the file was too large to upload here. Your best bet (Maybe) is to re download the three parts and start from there.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Anyone getting these errors when extracting the PC parts 2 and 3? Is it detrimental to the gameplay?

View attachment 2570740
View attachment 2570742
Also, in order to play, you need to extract each version in the same directory, regardless of overwriting files with the same names?
You ONLY need to extract Part One.
While Part One is being extracted, it will use data from Part two and Part three,

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018

View attachment 2570740

I'm a little out of my depth here, but as nobody else answered I'll give my tuppence.
I move my downloads to a folder not in the "C" drive and extract them there. You play the game from the drive you chose but the guts of the game comes from....C/users/Your name/ App Data/ Local/ Eon. So once you update from the same (Saved To) location every time it updates that C File and the game should work.
Now the errors, early updates I got none but the last two showed errors (Mostly music files) I ignored and the game ran ok.
If the updated files don't work for you maybe try downloading all three parts (A pain I know) and update from there
;)
Edit
Aah, maybe I misunderstood your problem, Ahchi is right, put all three in one folder and extract no1

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I don't think all are unlocked yet, but yes doggy and anal are from my experience, need to give certain amount of herbs to her.. There's a secret herb and scene in the Amezon jungle, if I remember correctly there are 3 herbs with the secret one.
here are all the herbs I've found for the herbalist (for the sex scenes)

lust wood
swamp meadow (where vida is during the day)
amezon jungle
dark woods (comes up as night herb)
drake's parents' house in the meadow (this is one bugged so can't actually collect)
the entrance to the cave
blacksmith
lost city hall

if anyone has found any others I'd love to know as I've looked everywhere.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
You ONLY need to extract Part One.
While Part One is being extracted, it will use data from Part two and Part three,
I'm a little out of my depth here, but as nobody else answered I'll give my tuppence.
I move my downloads to a folder not in the "C" drive and extract them there. You play the game from the drive you chose but the guts of the game comes from....C/users/Your name/ App Data/ Local/ Eon. So once you update from the same (Saved To) location every time it updates that C File and the game should work.
Now the errors, early updates I got none but the last two showed errors (Mostly music files) I ignored and the game ran ok.
If the updated files don't work for you maybe try downloading all three parts (A pain I know) and update from there
;)
Edit
Aah, maybe I misunderstood your problem, Ahchi is right, put all three in one folder and extract no1
Thanks for the explications/help. I had never played around with multipart archives before.
They seem really cool, especially for people with bandwith limitations.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Eon-NENADASANOVIC-0.13
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: BeastMaster59
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes