mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
the mother stands right next to the queen
the hall is behind the giant lady on sky isle. just click first on the giant lady guard and thern behind her on the stair
Thanks, got them but Damien says i should use the entrance to the cave which entrance shows as "not yet in the game" so i can not go on with that quest although it is still white.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Thanks, got them but Damien says i should use the entrance to the cave which entrance shows as "not yet in the game" so i can not go on with that quest although it is still white.
Go back to Sky Ilse, scroll down and right click on the house builtd into the cliff. (lower left)
(or right click on cave)

Reactions: mizilic

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
So .. next mystery which Nenad could solve very easy by adding the LOCATION of each person you must find in the tips but for sadistic reasons he does not.. So Where is Gina?

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Please note the (Red) Roman numbers alone the top and Bottom.
On the top, from left to right it is "I" (1) to "VI" (6),
On the bottom, from leff to right it's "VI" (6) to "I" (1).
Therefore you need to make the Bottom "I" a mirror image of the Top "I"
(and NOT of the column above it, which is "VI")
Do the same for "II" to "VI" then click "Lockpicks left"
If correct you will get one lockpick in you Inv.
Thanks i got it now

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Important question.
Is this your first attempt to get the Red Essence ?

If so, Try this ,
Click on Gina.
Click on "Get red essence"
**Count to thirty**
Click on Gina again (at this time she should be drooling and the essence should drop)
Click on Gina again, (To end scene)
Click on Red essence.

I think it's a timing issue, You need to be long and slow,
It doesn't work. When should i count 30 seconds, while she sucks my dick or after she's done with it ? However, when i click her again it starts the same dialogue from the bginning and she never drools or drops...

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Sky Isle Chapel
Just to let you know for your spreadsheet, I found Catherine's Gold Doll but I can't remember exactly where. It may have been in her house during the day
You asked about two dolls in Jade route, they are at Aunt Lori. (Steve) Click on the Video Phone thingy in his bedroom

Last edited:

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Got to the shower and said F it.. have enough games with needless puzzles shame such a shit follow up to the opening scene.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Please help. I can not finish any of the worlds.
1- Red Essence by Gina simply doesn't work. She sucks cock and that's it.. No red essence anywhere. Also not in inventory.
2- Cain can't get protection from radiation, Excint City does not appear on map and this herb can not be taken (bug?):
5da61f499ec29ff13567343f79cf8bdf.jpg
3- By Jade these 2 quests do not start:
037d1c9c0c24cde24010ceea64640ed8.png
Did anybody manage to finish this update???

I said this already but i will have to repeat it till maybe somethign happens:
Willy had a text WT for each update where Nenad explained all the details of how to do the quests, when and where. Here there is no such thing. Because we have those tips on the quest page. OK but then make THOSE tips so as you did the text WT in Willy! Because we can not guess what you did there when programming and how we are supposed to solve those quests which are only presented (at best) but never explained..

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Please help. I can not finish any of the worlds.
- Red Essence by Gina simply doesn't work. She sucks cock and that's it.. No red essence anywhere. Also not in inventory.
- Cain can't get protection from radiation, Excint City does not appear on map and this herb can not be taken (bug?):
View attachment 2573748
- By Jade these 2 quests do not start:
View attachment 2573747
Did anybody manage to finish this update???
The red essence, get the blowjob, don't click that mouse button, go away and make tea, come back and click ONCE. She'll dribble red essence down on the floor at your feet.
Talk to the "ugly" prostitute in the Bordello, she starts a series of quests to respawn stuff faster and will mark Extin City on your map.
Your missing one quest (I think) "Unspoken need" I can't remember exactly how it started but I think you have to talk to your Mother as Steve

Reactions: mizilic

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The red essence, get the blowjob, don't click that mouse button, go away and make tea, come back and click ONCE. She'll dribble red essence down on the floor at your feet.
How do i make tea and where? When she dribbles essence on the floor i take it so .. like i take a doll?
Talk to the "ugly" prostitute in the Bordello, she starts a series of quests to respawn stuff faster and will mark Extin City on your map.
I did speak with her and she did update the respawning to level 2 but .. didn't make a new city on map.
Your missing one quest (I think) "Unspoken need" I can't remember exactly how it started but I think you have to talk to your Mother as Steve
I will try that , it's probably one of the 2 not started... This is how it looks by now:
ba5454fc8d850e7fd43a288dff0a09b0.jpg
Thanks !

EDIT:
OK this worked with Steve and his mother, Unspoken Need has open:
b11fba27ee9828817467d16e08224a72.jpg
But i cant speak again with mother immeditely.. What's the deal? Come again at night or what?
Aha that worked... came at night to the parents room and got a sex scene between them... will see what to do now..

Last edited:

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
About the making tea, he meant in real life lol. Like, let the animation run, and walk away from your computer personally. I found this out trying this very thing for most of the essences, actually... When I try and click my way past the animation in order to 'get it done faster', the game didn't have enough time to register the create essence event (or whatever it is; I'm not a coder, I'm just recognizing behavior of the game client). I also noticed that the easiest way to get the essence was to let the animation for it run for a good bit before beginning to click ONE AT A TIME, with long pauses between each individual, solo click, in order to get the essences to spawn.

...Now, if I could just figure out why I can't get past Blup after doing the damned language research on the ICU bot and getting the initial talking done xD Dammit, it just won't trigger.

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg and mizilic

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
About the making tea, he meant in real life lol. Like, let the animation run, and walk away from your computer personally. I found this out trying this very thing for most of the essences, actually... When I try and click my way past the animation in order to 'get it done faster', the game didn't have enough time to register the create essence event (or whatever it is; I'm not a coder, I'm just recognizing behavior of the game client). I also noticed that the easiest way to get the essence was to let the animation for it run for a good bit before beginning to click ONE AT A TIME, with long pauses between each individual, solo click, in order to get the essences to spawn.

...Now, if I could just figure out why I can't get past Blup after doing the damned language research on the ICU bot and getting the initial talking done xD Dammit, it just won't trigger.
OK thanks, I will try to wait longer between clicks, i already waited 30 seconds as someone suggested here but that did not help. Must be several minutes then....

EDIT:
for everyone who has the same problem: It worked after i let her suck the dick for about 5-6 minutes. Then cumming in her mouth for several minutes (at which time the RED cum falls from her mouth on the floor) and then again a long break , then clicked to exit the dialogue and then took the essence from the floor as if it was a doll or a herb.

Last edited:

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
How do i make tea and where? When she dribbles essence on the floor i take it so .. like i take a doll?

I did speak with her and she did update the respawning to level 2 but .. didn't make a new city on map.

I will try that , it's probably one of the 2 not started... This is how it looks by now:
View attachment 2573835
Thanks !

EDIT:
OK this worked with Steve and his mother, Unspoken Need has open:
View attachment 2573848
But i cant speak again with mother immeditely.. What's the deal? Come again at night or what?
Aha that worked... came at night to the parents room and got a sex scene between them... will see what to do now..
HI,can you tell me about Jade s route:

1, how can I proceed talking to BLUP?I talk to it but no further task dialog just two normal ones.
I see a paasage behigh it

2, how to enter the Door that need you to put the clothes in the container,after I do that I still cant get in.

3, how to collect more source??

4,Do I need to play freya first and then proceed Jade s?

Mahroni

Aug 22, 2020
Why this game is so lame at explaining things needed to do? I'm done with a vague quest log that tells nothing about what to do next. At least provides some detailed walkthrough. I love the renders but memory leaking, continuous stuttering, and absence of a detailed walkthrough turn me completely off.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes