depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Can I find out the list of changes?
Dev doesn't release a changelog, but you can get the idea of some new content from the previews in his discord or some shared in here. If you're trying to figure out if the update is worth playing, then yes. He never released an empty, tiny, shitty, etc. update for his both games. There was always good amount of content in every update.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
For each character, I miss completing one task and I don't know how and where. :unsure:

View attachment 1472975
for jade you are missing ancient devices, go to duna moon, go into the temple, before the force field there is a blue control panel, click on it, then go to north xenomia landing, once you go inside, go all the way to the left and talk to the guy sitting in that stone chair

for drake, renewal, temple of syn, click on the statue of the girl, go back to mom and talk to her

for freya, not sure, since it's bugged and i can't get pass the first scene, but if i have to guess, it might be the one for the girl statue, since you are missing the 2 for jade and drake

also for jade, how did you get relations

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Hello Nenad A., playing as Jade I did the kissing thing with Mirellia, but after that there is no option to talk about the Sweet Slut quest, and the hint is still to talk with her. A bug maybe?

tubitubler

Sep 2, 2021
hey can someone share save ? in the mission when he need to get from the room i am stuck in onventory all have is the hook

Last edited:

Anon Nimus

Jan 1, 2020
Am I the only one that noticed a trailer playing on the monitor in Mirellia's room for a potentially new Nenad game called Blood???

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes