GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
the option was there when i still had the party dress on, next step after that is going back to the vip in the space bar with the party dress on still
Thanks, the option didn't show again and the clue still said talk to Mireilla, but the space bar vip was open. Any idea about the last two quest to Freya? And the last Jade's doll?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks, the option didn't show again and the clue still said talk to Mireilla, but the space bar vip was open. Any idea about the last two quest to Freya? And the last Jade's doll?

just complete freya's, which gives me 100% for 0.5 so your in luck

last 2 freya quest

if you are on cain, switch to freya, make sure you get the robot to follow you

quest - rottenfallers, go to the upper streets, go all the way to the right, you will see a door with 69 above it beside the dancing girl, click on the door, the robot can lock pick, at first, he is out of lockpicking charges, click on the robot and pick open lockpick charge panel, do the mini game to get a lock pick charge, you will need 2 charges, so do it twice, after that, click on the door again and the robot will pick the lock, switch back to cain, go back to the door and enter, freya will not enter, only get the robot to lock pick

quest - free sluts, be on freya with the robot following you and a lockpicking charge, go to the underground market, once you enter, go left, click on the lock door on the left side of the room behind connor, the robot will pick it, enter as freya, click on the guy, have sex with him (story), now switch to cain, go back to that door and enter, click on alua, fuck her from behind (story)

the 2 new jade dolls can be found in mirella's bedroom, if you have them 2, then i'm not sure what ones you are missing

Last edited:
Reactions: lexxxi1 and GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
just complete freya's, which gives me 100% for 0.5 so your in luck

last 2 freya quest

if you are on cain, switch to freya, make sure you get the robot to follow you

quest - rottenfallers, go to the upper streets, go all the way to the right, you will see a door with 69 above it beside the dancing girl, click on the door, the robot can lock pick, at first, he is out of lockpicking charges, click on the robot and pick open lockpick charge panel, do the mini game to get a lock pick charge, you will need 2 charges, so do it twice, after that, click on the door again and the robot will pick the lock, switch back to cain, go back to the door and enter, freya will not enter, only get the robot to lock pick

quest - free sluts, be on freya with the robot following you and a lockpicking charge, go to the underground market, once you enter, go left, click on the lock door on the left side of the room behind connor, the robot will pick it, enter as freya, click on the guy, have sex with him (story), now switch to cain, go back to that door and enter, click on alua, fuck her from behind (story)

the 2 new jade dolls can be found in mirella's bedroom, if you have them 2, then i'm not sure what ones you are missing
Thank you, worked just fine, now I just need to find the last Freya/Cain doll (my mistake, I read wrongly the dolls list, there wasn't Jade's) and could sleep perfectly fine.

Reactions: Chemmy

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
GaboCAP if you want, give me your save, i will load it up and see what one you are missing, and let you know and where to get it

Reactions: GaboCAP

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Your kindness is legendary.
give me a min to look

Edit: i thought it was the new one, was just thinking about that one, as cain which you are, enter the door with 69 above it, there is a doll on the floor behind rebecca's high heel, and now you are done

Last edited:
Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
give me a min to look

Edit: i thought it was the new one, was just thinking about that one, as cain which you are, enter the door with 69 above it, there is a doll on the floor behind rebecca's high heel, and now you are done
Really apreciated!

Reactions: Chemmy

sven123

Jun 5, 2018
This is looks like to me will be more like 3 games in one
For a while. But you will notice that Scatterfield and Drake's world have common borders that are (for now) impassable. And there are references to Scatterfield by people in outer space.

blackares

Oct 27, 2019
This game is one of the best games I have ever played. It contains amazing animation and interesting content, but seriously, it needs a walkthrough to support it.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Does anyone know how to get another blue Elixir for the swamp sisters quest ?
Or at the very least, a save at start of 0.5 ? (or full save)
Thx a lot

fraggazagga

Mar 3, 2020
Love this game, and loved Wlliy D too, Nenad keep up the great work! However I have hit, what i believe is a bug in 0.05. After getting the VHS tape as Freya, I am now unable to goto the Sanitorium, clicking on it just does nothing. Is anyone able to offer any work around, or fix please?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Love this game, and loved Wlliy D too, Nenad keep up the great work! However I have hit, what i believe is a bug in 0.05. After getting the VHS tape as Freya, I am now unable to goto the Sanitorium, clicking on it just does nothing. Is anyone able to offer any work around, or fix please?
Switch to Drake and in his bedroom click on bed to fix sanitarium for Freya :)

Einaridov

Jan 28, 2018
Anyone has a clue how to trigger "Girls wanna have fun"? I talked to Mirella in all different clothings but it seems there is a precondition. All other quests turned red already.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes