KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Thx for the tip but how do you get the "formal" dress ? I only have naked/casual/party.

Can you share your save ?
Go to the Space Bar and try to speak to David. You will get message that you should change clothes before speaking to him. Then you will have access to formal outfit.

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Anyone has a clue how to trigger "Girls wanna have fun"? I talked to Mirella in all different clothings but it seems there is a precondition. All other quests turned red already.
Have you been to Eden and spoken to Amber? You will get a message that you should speak to Mirella.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Wait what, ntr tag?
Is it an ntr game or another case of "omg parent's mc had sex for the mc to be born, it's surely ntr!"

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Here is a sample... You basically need to match light squares with black ones on the right side where it shows whole puzzle already solved. After you do click on screen where code is running and then click on card under the code. That will grant you hacking card to your inventory :) View attachment 1308798
I have no clue how to do this. I just started the game today, and I am in Love with it.. :love: but these puzzles have got me stumped.

Questions:

1. Do I only focus on the black boxes, and forget the rest?
2. Do I need to transpose the layout from a vertical one to a horizontal one to solve?
3. If after about 300 or so licks, I still don't find a match, is the system unhackable?
4. Is there a cheat I can use to auto-solve these?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I have no clue how to do this. I just started the game today, and I am in Love with it.. :love: but these puzzles have got me stumped.

Questions:

1. Do I only focus on the black boxes, and forget the rest?
2. Do I need to transpose the layout from a vertical one to a horizontal one to solve?
3. If after about 300 or so licks, I still don't find a match, is the system unhackable?
4. Is there a cheat I can use to auto-solve these?
i hope this image helps you

Reactions: Dgunslinger

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
me to, i wish he would put Adventures of Willy D on hold for a few and work on this a bit more, but i can understand, he has to keep that game up to date with new content as well.
Actually he stated that he only works on AOWD on holidays (probably means 1-2 days after every new EON release), that's why it's been five months or more without a new AOWD update. He already works 16 hours a day AFAIK, so I don't think development can speed up even more, unless he earns much more to hire people and jump from one man show to a team work. But as you can see after many years it still not happened. Let's hope that much more people discovers the unique quality of his work and decide to support him like some newcomers in here did.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Actually he stated that he only works on AOWD on holidays (probably means 1-2 days after every new EON release), that's why it's been five months or more without a new AOWD update. He already works 16 hours a day AFAIK, so I don't think development can speed up even more, unless he earns much more to hire people and jump from one man show to a team work. But as you can see after many years it still not happened. Let's hope that much more people discovers the unique quality of his work and decide to support him like some newcomers in here did.
I can understand that, and yeah we can only hope more will support him, he does do amazing work and deserves it.

Reactions: depechedNode
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes