Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Played this game most of the day... cant get enough! On Jades route, what quest am I missing below, and how do I get it?

1635745784616.png

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Here you go... You just need to be dressed formal and talk to David at the bar. Thats it.

Thanks for your response... How do I start that one? (Ancient Devices)? I've been to the duma and talked to oliver.
View attachment 1478608
ancient devices - go to duna moon, enter the temple, there will be a blue console before the lady statue, click on it, then go to north xenomia landing, go inside, once your inside naked without that little flying robot thing with you, go all the way left, click on the guy that is sitting on that stone seat

Also, what to do in Freya mode other than talk to Lydia?.. Dont have a way out of that place.
did you get the 0.5 fix?, if you didn't, then you wont be able to do anything, the way to tell, did you turn into a guy at the start of freya and back when picking up the doll and music, and when you talked to lydia, was there a text option for nice tits, or something about helping her move them boxes and she say she is waiting on her bf, if so, get this fix here and your good to go

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Here you go... You just need to be dressed formal and talk to David at the bar. Thats it.

Thanks for your response... How do I start that one? (Ancient Devices)? I've been to the duma and talked to oliver.
View attachment 1478608
Ok got it done..lol.. just wasnt scrolling the screen in eden enough.. the freya question I still need help with. how to exit the ruins path. I have applied the patch

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
ancient devices - go to duna moon, enter the temple, there will be a blue console before the lady statue, click on it, then go to north xenomia landing, go inside, once your inside naked without that little flying robot thing with you, go all the way left, click on the guy that is sitting on them rocks

did you get the 0.5 fix?, if you didn't, then you wont be able to do anything, the way to tell, did you turn into a guy at the start of freya and back when picking up the doll and music, and when you talked to lydia, was there a text option for nice tits, or something about helping her move them boxes and she say she is waiting on her bf, if so, get this fix here and your good to go
Yes, applied the patch and started a new game for freya path. and yes, the guy glitch is still happening, and the nice tits option is still there.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
ancient devices - go to duna moon, enter the temple, there will be a blue console before the lady statue, click on it, then go to north xenomia landing, go inside, once your inside naked without that little flying robot thing with you, go all the way left, click on the guy that is sitting on that stone seat

Reapplied the patch.. same issue. :(

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
are you moving both files over, you need to get both of them
EON 0.05.exe
EON 0.05.vis
Yes my friend... I first downloaded the zip from GDrive and unzipped them both in the game folder and over-wrote the files. in the second go, downloaded them individually and repeated it... but same issue!

Also restarted teh game more than once, and then started a new game with freya

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Drake fucked his mother in this update ??
nope

Yes my friend... I first downloaded the zip from GDrive and unzipped them both in the game folder and over-wrote the files. in the second go, downloaded them individually and repeated it... but same issue!

Also restarted teh game more than once, and then started a new game with freya
try this
back up your save and delete the folder Eon Ch 1 Singularity
saves are at AppData\Local\Eon Ch 1 Singularity\Savegames
folder to delete is in AppData\Local

delete the game folder, extract the game again, move both files over and replace, start a new game and pick freya, see if that will work, if it does, move you save file back over, then try

when backing up your save, just the save game file, not the bookmark files

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
thx Chemmy
nope

try this

delete the game folder, extract the game again, move both files over and replace, start a new game and pick freya, see if that will work, if it does, move you save file back over, then try

Thx Chemmy

Reactions: Chemmy

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
nope

try this

Thanks buddy. Usually, I will not go through the pain, but this game is special enough for me to give it a whirl.. downloading AOWD rn. Once that completes, I will give this method a go. Thanks again for your help and promptness!

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks buddy. Usually, I will not go through the pain, but this game is special enough for me to give it a whirl.. downloading AOWD rn. Once that completes, I will give this method a go. Thanks again for your help and promptness!
not a problem, if you haven't played AOWD, you will like it, since you like this one, you might want to use the WT as well for it, since there is tons of content in that game

Reactions: Dgunslinger

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
nope

try this

It WORKED! Thank man.. You are the White Knight I needed !! You rock !!

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes