BGRW2020

Engaged Member
Jul 8, 2020
I was sure that I read that you can play any one of the three stories without having to play the others, is there going to be an alternate way to open the catacombe door without switching to jade???
If there isn;t then there should be, not everyone wants to play a female character who essensialy is a slut

MBL1234

Sep 18, 2024
Question - I downloaded the full version for Mac. If I click on New game, nothing happens and the mouse pointer is gone. At the top of the screen it says version 0.01. The download file says v.019.

I trust I have the right version correct? If so, any idea's what might be the issue that the game won't start?

Reddy74

Mar 3, 2024
Question - I downloaded the full version for Mac. If I click on New game, nothing happens and the mouse pointer is gone. At the top of the screen it says version 0.01. The download file says v.019.

I trust I have the right version correct? If so, any idea's what might be the issue that the game won't start?

fun.dev.music

Apr 20, 2018
The Slutty Nurse quest seems to be bugged for me, when talking with Courtney in the first aid station, I cant select 'I love your tits', it just blinks and nothing happens, so the quest doesnt start and I cant talk to her in the nightclub. Any ideas? Thanks!

Reddy74

Mar 3, 2024
mmmm viverna egg purple no spaw day and night any solution ? is bug? resolve need go on story aand repop egg

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes