Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title.png

Overview:
This is a demo version of new game by Fuyou. This time the action is taking place in a fantasy world with magic and typical fantasy creatures like slimes and goblins. The gameplay is changed to include ranged magical attacks. It also strives to further simplify and streamline all game elements in contrast to previous games.
The protagonist is a boy from a noble family which has weak body and a low ability in magic. In the EP world, he can be transformed into a girl with abundant magic and strong body. You can choose to play either as a boy (hard mode) or a girl. There are separate H-events for both genders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-07
Release Date: 2023-09-06
Developer: Fuyou -
Censored: No
Version: 1.00
Language: English (Official MTL), Chinese, Japanese
Prequel: EP Battle Girl
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux
(v0.74): - - -

Patch:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
I've uploaded the game as-is from the dev's Ci-En without any changes.
Fuyou tried to incorporate Japanese and English translations into the new game. In my opinion, it's not very good. Here is a typical screenshot of the interface:

official-translation.png

The game is playable if you don't mind moon runes everywhere and some completely untranslated text here and there.
I can make a separate unofficial English version again, like those I did for previous games. But I'm interested in your opinion, maybe for most players things are just fine as they are and I shouldn't bother.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Fuyou tried to incorporate Japanese and English translations into the new game. In my opinion, it's not very good. Here is a typical screenshot of the interface:

View attachment 1941804

The game is playable if you don't mind moon runes everywhere and some completely untranslated text here and there.
I can make a separate unofficial English version again, like those I did for previous games. But I'm interested in your opinion, maybe for most players things are just fine as they are and I shouldn't bother.
Looks like a normal MTL release.

Reactions: Jrar and Fidzius

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Well now, this certainly shows promise. Very early in development, but you still get a strong sense of where Fuyou is going with this. The official included MTL for menu items is more than sufficient to play the game as there's no pesky dialogue to worry about.

As far as I can suss out the story, the protagonist and his hoverchair-bound (I assume) sister attend a prestigious magic academy, but the boy is just downright terrible at it. One evening, however, he goes to bed but finds himself in everyone's favorite realm, EP World! Here, he discovers he has the option to change into a female form with UNLIMITED POWER!!!, with the downside that the creatures in EP World tend to get a little rapey around women.

In a twist from the previous game, EP Battle Girl, in which NPCs in the EP World are lustier/less inhibited than their real world counterparts (at least until the corruption started spreading into the real world), this time you appear to be able to pull the NPCs into the EP World with you on an individual basis.

As mentioned, form changing is completely optional, and you -can- go through the levels as a boy, it's just a lot harder, not only because the boy is significantly weaker, the enemies opt to just kill you instead of being gropey/rapey. Losing to bosses as a boy, however, does not leave your purity intact.

There are some real neat ideas here and I'm very interested to see how this one develops.

Reactions: RottenCitizen

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
The game is a bit bare bones which is to be expected of a demo but what we see in gameplay and the asset files shows some good things to come. The plot looks to be about not just the player character but the sister as well and the in game reason for why the protagonist would choose to go in to girl form is rather realistic.

LupusSavira

Mar 14, 2018

View attachment 1941804

If this is anything like EP Battle Girl, they tend to do a decent job of explaining how the game works without text anyway.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes