3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

koksokur

Jul 2, 2017

Nika has to run around night streets naked, because she got oneself into an adventure, that completely changed her way of living. She's got a special smartphone through which she can see the fragments she needs to collect to assemble the keys. With this keys can open the boxes with quests she has to complete. And of course do this all naked!
————————————————————————
This game is based on Naked Order, which impressed us and inspired to develop games. We started working on it before EraHunter. You can regard it as a fan fiction\fanart (fangame? X))
By the way, we called this version 0.3, because though we did the previous two, we didn't release them. Initially, we wanted to release a small demo (that didn't even have animations) with 1 quest at the beginning of summer. But it quickly became clear that there was no point in it.
Yes, for this game I had to learn how to make animation, so the result is probably still far from ideal (^__^')
EraHunter hasn't been abandoned, we've been working on it in parallel all this time, and we are working on it now. This is it I guess. Hope you'll enjoy the game x)

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Nice artwork again judging from the few small screenshots for Naked Adventure, but on the RPGM side it really needs some dressing up.
Anyway, I'll try it out next year when it's updated once or twice.

skryks

Mar 16, 2018

Follow Era in her quest to became a professional Monster Hunter.​

Updated: 28 August 2018
Developer/Publisher
:
Censorship: no
Version: 0.4.3
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Windows:

ENG: - - -
RUS: - - -

ANDROID:
ENG armv7.apk: - - -
ENG x86.apk: - - -
RUS armv7.apk: - - -
RUS x86.apk: - - -

New version

Starss

Oct 3, 2017
Era hunter should come in weeks and naked adventure free access in ~ 9 days i think i'm not sure

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I got it, naked adventure:

I was 20 mb from completeing the dl from SVS....where were you 2hours ago?!? kidding...ty for the link:cool::)
I like that its animated...they're pretty smooth for hand drawn art. My only gripe is that the animations are really short. Will definately keep an eye on this one.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes