3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
I'm pleasantly surprised by naked adventure, I was expecting a ripoff of naked order but while very similar it has intereseting differences and the quests are different and seems to be more focused on the public nudity and embarssement aspect than actual seual acts, which I personally prefer. Plus the "online" quests are a nice idea.

On the downside I don't think there is an explanation as why Nikka has to be naked to test the app, which while not complaining, I find odd especially as she seems to comply without much issues "I have to be naked for no apparent reason, it sucks, but oh well better get done with it."
Same thing for certain quests, while in Naked Order you couldn't do all the quests right after reciving it because the protag was too embarrassed and not "corrupt" enough, here Nikka just gets done with it even when it could be seen as too much right now from her point of view.

Anyway, good game, nice surprise, nice art and I want to see more !

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I wish they continued the other game as I really love the story. Of course it's a pleasant surprise that they came up with something elso which seems fun as well, though I am pretty bad with that kind of game and easily frustrated. In the new game I have no clue where to go to build the key, which is pretty annoying, or, to put it in a more constructive criticism, might be worth a hint for the dumb ones out here, please. Anyone can tell the location?

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
it's the blue diamond markings, there's one north of nika's house.

They're still working on Era Hunter (at least that's what they tell)

Reactions: ray3dave
Aug 23, 2017
Naked Order is one of my favourite erotic games, so a remake done in the great art style of EraHunter is absolutely perfect.

Now, the only downside is they take a long time between updates... when was the last Era Hunter update, again?

koksokur

Jul 2, 2017
[QUOTE = "tommy65, сообщение: 1511359, участник: 35638"] Спасибо, добрый сэр
Очень ценится. [/ QUOTE]
Thank

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
I know we should have a 'Naked Adventure' thread already (if not yet), even if a incomplete game (and if no problems).
I played it for about almost 2 hours (yes, it came that far!) but it's still a short game, of course. I loved everything of it (like ENF themed games, it's a very good themed one) but if I could add suggestions here:

1) more animations when she runs or crouch according to her position (if running 'upwards' we could her her butt. If running left/right, we could see her side body. If she is crouching while going 'downwards' we could see her embarrassed face while her butt is dancing behind her, etc).
2) more side scenes (instead of just 'EV' placemarks where she could just say she wont be doing that). I know its 'just obvious' to ask that, but I encountered like 7 potential EV ideas, just like the one she masturbated without any purpose. Those 'oh no!' things that can happen without her consent.
- She being stuck in a given wall, then we could see her wet butt, then someone could fuck her (or tease her, or slap her butt). Perhaps with options like '1 - slap, 2 - tease her, 3- fuck her', so we can put imagination and variation in each 'stuck' scene.
- Playing in the playground
- Hide in a given bush, but someone could see her butt and then play with it
- having to use a car while stark naked to a given point of the map (with certain people looking at her, or perhaps asking her to leave the car when she stops it)
- she being kissed, licked, hugged all over by others (but not penetration scenes) if one of those guys touches her in the streets.
- a side scene where, once she is near a man's bathroom, someones comes in a way she has no option other than entering the bathroom, then she has to hide there, or make a pee sound (use the toilet) to disguise herself while waiting for some guys that enter the bathroom, talks a little, then goes way.
- more situations where she accidentally masturbates and cum like using brooms, or by getting upright against a wall while her butt touches a gloryhole with a dick, or something 'dicky-like'.
3) 'self scenes' like when using her bath, using the toilet (peeing, for those who likes it), when using the mirror (the clothed view), and a way to see her but when using the mirror (not only the front). Those 'small things' add value to the game as we like to repeat them over the 'game days'.
4) a way to repeat the last 'green' quest (the sixth one, I guess), if we get the 'bad ending', so we can trigger the good one later. It's the one she goes to....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5) instead of those 'fake gameovers' when a car hits you (as we can still continue the game), the car could instead stop and 'make an horn sound', making her embarrassed (a simple image), or a guy could leave the car then have a random scene, making her go to her home in the end.

Then, either by finishing the game, you can still go at night, but with no more scenes aside of the repeating sex when a guy takes you in the streets.

Nice game, after all.

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

koksokur

Jul 2, 2017

There is no new content, only 1 major fix. It turned out that fragments did not respawn. Also finished other small things.

1. Fragments now respawn
2. You can turn off running animation on Nika's computer
3. WASD movement support
4. Added Nika's sprite in work clothes
5. The transitions are now marked with green arrows

Fixes for Android version:
0.3.3 version should work on more devices

Reactions: DrackDrap

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Era on android flickers and goes black on main screen. Game still works though, pressing buttons randomly and listening to the soundtrack.. Anyone has any ideas to fix it?

I read something about changing the graphics settings like antialias or drawbuffer, but i'm not sure of the specifics.

Hoping for a favorable answer, expecting none. Thank you

destro225

Nov 16, 2017
Anyone able to tell me how I can save my progress on erahunter android? I can't seem to open the menu...

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes