3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Why this game doesn't have abandoned tag when last update was more than a year ago (and it was just a bug fix)?
If you check the there's been no update to the game, but there has been progress updates. They also have two games that they alternate between.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
is this completed or another one of those games?
The game never really went beyond its first update. After that, all they released were a few fixes and minor stuff here and there. So basically nothing has happened for more than 2 years, exept some vague promises.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Well on the patreon it looks like there is progress, the question is when they will release it...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well on the patreon it looks like there is progress, the question is when they will release it...
Well, that's been the case for 2 years now and nothing has happened. I mean, sure, it's fine to wait but I really hope that nobody here is giving them any kind of money at this point.

Reactions: mehmeme and Ut5962

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
One of the things mentioned in the post I quoted was how every one of these games seems the same these days, and that was what I was originally replying to.

I'll definitely agree that the story is weak, though. I'd love to see something more along the lines of what you posted there as a storyline. One of the things I'm always a sucker for is a well-written story where the clothes start out normal, and slowly go away, instead of being instantly rigged for immediate gratification. The tease is as important as the reveal, if not more so.
Do you have any recommendations for games like you described? Best if it is a bit lighthearted like this game, but I dont mind other good games too...

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Well, that's been the case for 2 years now and nothing has happened. I mean, sure, it's fine to wait but I really hope that nobody here is giving them any kind of money at this point.
It seems like they are making $1,314/month...
I don't understand how people still give them money with so little results.

Reactions: j4yj4m

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
It seems like they are making $1,314/month...
I don't understand how people still give them money with so little results.
Well they have their other game which seems to do a little better than erahunter. One the one hand, I think they should focus on erahunter, or declare it as abandonded (which they said it isnt though), so people who subscribed for it can unsub. On the other hand I wont complain if the money they get motivates them enough to work on at least one of their games... Since I am not paying them. I think more people would if they pushed out something bigger for erahunter tho.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well they have their other game which seems to do a little better than erahunter. One the one hand, I think they should focus on erahunter, or declare it as abandonded (which they said it isnt though), so people who subscribed for it can unsub. On the other hand I wont complain if the money they get motivates them enough to work on at least one of their games... Since I am not paying them. I think more people would if they pushed out something bigger for erahunter tho.
Well, it's not like their second game is really doing that much better.... the last substancial release was almost a year ago.

To me it seems like someone is motivated to draw some art for like 2 or 3 weeks and to start a story, they throw it into RPGM and then that's it, apart from some occasional drawings here and there. I mean, other 2D artists on this platform create more content for their game in like 1 month, than they've managed for two games in 2,5 years. Some here would probably call it an outright scam and I'm somewhat inclinded to agree - which is indeed sad. The concept is actually pretty nice and I'm sure they could earn good money with it.

D

Deleted member 405531

Looking at the image folder a whole 2 or 3 scenes and some standing pictures added. yay...
Right at the beginning of the game, go to the left side and you can view the full gallery.

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
Holy shit. Two years? I forgot I was even watching this thread. This game will definitely be abandoned at some point.

D

Deleted member 405531

So I finished the new version now...
Truth be told, I like the game. It's fun and I like the stupidity in a lot of scenes. However, considering the time he had to release this update, I don't understand how the new amount of content is so little. I can't believe it. What has he done in the meantime? Good thing I stopped supporting him a long time ago. It's not worth it.

fakeaccountZ

Jul 29, 2017
Good to see some people are playing it, and none of you have said that it is broken yet. I'll just wait to see if it comes up here, or goes publc until I play.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes