3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
So weird, I was sorting through old games yesterday and I decided to delete this one because I thought it was dead. I'm happy to see I was wrong.

Prelude

Nov 3, 2018
This is in a long time update. I wanna see her miniskirt and also naked adventure's next version!

Callowayaway

Dec 9, 2019
Patch notes said that the game has been re-worked and is essentially a new game, with some familiar scenes.
Pretty sure that's why he's asking, that doesn't actually tell us anything. That could mean anything from the new version being completely indistinguishable from the old version because it's all backend fixes to it being a completely brand new unrelated game.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Lasucrom

Aug 27, 2018
Dude, why do you have so over the top expectations? Are you even a patreon? You have no right to expect anything.

Jk, this game is a joke just like their other game, for the next patch they will rework facial expressions of one NPC for 2 years.
I don't know what is the right answer.
If I say yes, "Why are you giving your money to this *…"
If I say no, "******* Leecher".

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Could we have an update to that genre spoiler?

I see a promo picture with that cutie being snugged by some vines... dick vines (best vines ever)
So I went to check the genre to get to know what to expect and I found this:

public exposure, public naked, body paint, humor, rpg, adventure, hentai

Might just have been the tags added on its release

So... how about Monsters?
Forced?
Lesbians?
Gangbang? Groupal? Orcs?
Beastiality?
Furry? (yeah, idk... just throwing shit here)
(not that I'm actually into these things... but it's a fantasy game, and you know what tends to happen to cute girls on fantasy adult games)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ut5962 and peixe751

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Could we have an update to that genre spoiler?

I see a promo picture with that cutie being snugged by some vines... dick vines (best vines ever)
So I went to check the genre to get to know what to expect and I found this:

Might just have been the tags added on its release

So... how about Monsters?
Forced?
Lesbians?
Gangbang? Groupal? Orcs?
Beastiality?
Furry? (yeah, idk... just throwing shit here)
(not that I'm actually into these things... but it's a fantasy game, and you know what tends to happen to cute girls on fantasy adult games)
was about to say that, it feels like those tags dont really explain what i should expect in this game, is she getting more and more lewder as the story goes(Corruption tag)? is she going to sell her body for money(Prostitution)? more tags would be useful, unless that's all you have planned for the game(not judging or asking for more, but as SummmerP said, its a fantasy setting)

psychokiller214

Feb 5, 2020
I have a problem with the game because every time i start it (on android) it will say something like "its not a function" at the end of the sentence idk what should i do plz help

Proddity

May 8, 2018
Currently stuck helping out at the alchemy shop, unable to find a ladder.

:EDIT: Nevermind, found it after exhausting every last tile in the shop.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

darkdani8

Feb 11, 2019
Losing to the little Meanflowers gives me an error trying to find file "data/Map003.jsom".
Same by me. I searched the folders and the file Map003.jsom does not exist. Map002 and Map 004 is there but no 003 is to be found. Does anyone possess this file?

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes