3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I Stuck at Day Three With Painted Bikini and can not hand out last two flyers, so would someone please help me ?
因爲我困在穿着彩繪比基尼的第三天,而且不能把剩下兩張傳單發出去,所以請某人幫助我?
因爲我困在穿着彩繪比基尼的第三天,而且不能把剩下兩張傳單發出去,所以請某人幫助我?
因為我困在穿着彩繪比基尼的第三天,而且不能把剩下兩張傳單發出去,所以請某人幫助我?
因為我困在穿着彩繪比基尼的第三天,而且不能把剩下兩張傳單發出去,所以請某人幫助我?
因yin1 为wei4 我wo3 困kun4 在zai4 穿chuan1 著zhe5 彩cai3 繪hui4 比bi3 基ji1 尼ni2 的de5 第di4 三san1 天tian1 , 而er2 且qie3 不bu4 能neng2 把ba3 剩sheng4 下xia4 的de5 兩liang3 張zhang1 傳chuan2 單dan1 發fa1 出chu1 去qu4 , 所suo3 以yi3 請qing3 某mou3 人ren2 幫bang1助zhu4 我wo3 ?
因yin1 为wei4 我wo3 困kun4 在zai4 穿chuan1 著zhe5 彩cai3 繪hui4 比bi3 基ji1 尼ni2 的de5 第di4 三san1 天tian1 , 而er2 且qie3 不bu4 能neng2 把ba3 剩sheng4 下xia4 的de5 兩liang3 張zhang1 傳chuan2 單dan1 發fa1 出chu1 去qu4 , 所suo3 以yi3 請qing3 某mou3 某mou3 某mou3 幫bang1 助zhu4 我wo3 ?
1580919900181.png
What exactly do you need help with, do you not know the locations of where to go? or is the game bugged?

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2018
I Stuck at Day Three With Painted Bikini and can not hand out last two flyers, so would someone please help me ?
Just try every NPC again while having the girl, you helped finding her bikini, following you. The girl will help you give the flyers to people who previously refused them.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Nice update. The game is way smoother and I like the new content. Of course, there's not much for 2 years of development and I don't buy the story with problems with coding - it's a simple (no special mechanics, stats, character progression) RPGMaker MV game after all.
Hopefully, they'll pick up the pace because the art is great and it's kinda silly/funny. Animated scene was great but magic shop part-time job was kinda disappointing - it felt like a chore and I excepted more harassment from the customers instead of 2 short scenes. There was some wasted potential with the dudes from the beach - maybe a little mini-game where you have to avoid them or they'll recognize you and drag you into a corner for some sexy-time...?

When do Era have pleasure in exposure? i wanna see she become exhibitionist and masturbate outside!
Probably never, because there's very little corruption and Era is kinda an exhibitionist from the start (she walks in a bikini...). She'll probably agree to do more outrageous things in the future scenes and more sexy "accidents" will happen but I doubt she'll ever become full-on exhibitionist.

Reactions: mehmeme

bzzgknpt

Dec 25, 2018
Update is nice, however i believe the last shop quest is a little bit long for what we get, since there were a lot of more scenes before which were much easier to obtain without a lot of running/searching for items.
Anyway, i like it, see everyone in a year.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I've played the game before the developer decided to take several months for the next update. It is a fun little game but if its going to take months for updates the developer should just drop it all together, the chance of getting people back who followed or had interest in the game has died out during those 2 years, and another update with little content.

For all I know the developer is working on other peoples projects or has another job sucking up a majority of his or hers time. SOme developers really don't say much of anything other then posting a few blogs about possible updates, and what content they're planning.

Real shame that this got off to a good start then slowly faded. Maybe some how the developer finds some sort of passion to keeping this game going, without a few bits of content here and there. I like this game, but I'm not holding onto my breath in hopes something more comes of it.

After reading the comments since the update it does look like the game has changed so I'm still going to play this update out.

Reactions: tenma_

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
WOOOOOW what a update , i was waiting for era hunter so much. I realy like this new update so much (my fetish) exhibitionosm ,i want to cry. I dont mind that i was subscribed on patreon 5 month.
I am waiting for next update on this game.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
was about to say that, it feels like those tags dont really explain what i should expect in this game, is she getting more and more lewder as the story goes(Corruption tag)? is she going to sell her body for money(Prostitution)? more tags would be useful, unless that's all you have planned for the game(not judging or asking for more, but as SummmerP said, its a fantasy setting)
Well, she already showed her tits for a piece of flint, soo.....

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Thx, do you know, what does it fixes? What are changes?
Based on their Patreon these are the changelogs.

UPD: Changelog

- Fixed a crash when losing to small meanflowers

- Fixed several typos

- Added information about the quick access room to the Extra location

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes