3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The heck is the point of the CG room? There's like no actual H content there, they just make you do a bunch of tedious mundane things. The H-scenes I was able to find is lackluster at best. Whatever, I'm sure SOMEBODY enjoys this.

I do find it hilarious that developers like this gets WAY more money via Patreon than developers who make full and decently good H-games but sells it normally. Regardless of how this game will turn out in the future, right now it could hardly be considered a game and, honestly, has pretty bad content but it's developer has almost certainly made more money than 95% of the people on DLSite, especially after DLSite takes a large chuck of the share. Interesting.

Even if you LOVE the content that this game has so far, it is still very interesting how much more money you can get going this Patreon route, ESPECIALLY relative to how much work you have to actually commit into it.
Yeah! This game need more H scene and have corruption system, the more you being found out when they saw your boobs or naked ( and raped?) the more willingly you let yourself lose just like with Third Crisis. Unless the developers stop milking their supporters and actually care to finish this game with monthly updates, it will be a waste in their hand

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Sadly there is no walkthrough, I play and find clue on my own.
Really ... there's barely enough content here to need a guide.

Yeah! This game need more H scene and have corruption system, the more you being found out when they saw your boobs or naked ( and raped?) the more willingly you let yourself lose just like with Third Crisis. Unless the developers stop milking their supporters and actually care to finish this game with monthly updates, it will be a waste in their hand
More content -> YES!
Corruption System -> Nah, don't need it

Reactions: Lobbly and Raxwell

Dagoron

Aug 17, 2019
Good game, but my god WHERE THE HELL IS THE LADDER? IS THERE EVEN A LADDER?
Which ladder are you talking about? The one in Alan's shop? It's in the cabinet in the upper right section of the 2nd floor near his bed.

Edit: And to avoid drudging through 21 pages, anyone know about any updates to this? I would absolutely love to see more.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
The last update took them almost 2 years for very little new content. So unless they have a total change of mind, I wouldn't expect anything anytime soon - or maybe even at all.
Yeah ... this thing is going nowhere FAST. At this point they're just draining their patrons dry for very meager return.
They've had more DEV time on this than many AAA video games, which granted, have a much higher headcount, but still.

Even in this space ... I've seen producers/circles/creators/... come up with games in quicker succession that were actually worth playing or at least had enough content to consider it a full game (and thus, with many times the content this thing has).

Reactions: Stripes001

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
OP Updated: Added v0.5.2 Win/Mac/Android.

Also If anyone has the change-log for this version, Quote/reply to this and I'll add it in Thanks!

Last edited:

Eclair Faie

Aug 16, 2018
OP Updated: Added v0.5.2 Win/Mac/Android.

Also If anyone has the change-log for this version, Quote/reply to this and I'll add it in Thanks!
From patreon:

- Fixed a bug with a disappearing blacksmith during the meanflower quest
- Fixed a small bug on the beach with a big-breasted swimming girl
- Wrote a plugin that fixes the problem with saving in Mac version

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
From patreon:

- Fixed a bug with a disappearing blacksmith during the meanflower quest
- Fixed a small bug on the beach with a big-breasted swimming girl
- Wrote a plugin that fixes the problem with saving in Mac version
So... it just a bugfixed and not even an updates. Damn, my hopes have been crushed

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
bug report (ver 0.5.1)
Game freeze when you change your clothes at school.
seems to happened when you change several time.
Sometime freeze when changing, sometime after you walk a little.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
This game are actually fun, so many comedic situation the MC get herself into make me laugh without stopping. But 2 years and only this much content... Hoping at least we will have version 0.6 within this year
Why would the dev try to develop this game faster? Plenty of suckers give them tons of money so the sooner they develop the game, the sooner they lose the cash money. I don't understand why people give their money away to someone who is clearly taking the piss but these devs know how to milk it

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes