3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I'll be honest.. I loved this game, and I had already played it in Japanese with auto-translation. It just hit all the right marks for me. This and Tales of Divinity were similar in content that I like and I'm really eager to see more from both of them.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
I dunno. It's clear that real-world rape and in-game "rape" have nothing to do with each other and moral standards here and there are completely different.
I mean, she loses virginity and she's like "I guess I got raped"... If this was tagged with "rape" and if I'd come here looking for a rape game to satisfy my rape fetish, I'd be disappointed.

This "rape" is like doing your wife/GF after she said she doesn't want to do it because she has a headache but she gets into it after some foreplay... So technically this game has rape in it, but not really.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Nafnlaus

Nov 29, 2019
I mean, she loses virginity and she's like "I guess I got raped"... If this was tagged with "rape" and if I'd come here looking for a rape game to satisfy my rape fetish, I'd be disappointed.
I only mentioned it because I don't like it unless it's trivial to avoid and the character being raped appears to enjoy it. It's the difference between "optional succubus encounter where the MC is seduced" and "ugly bastard traps and rapes the MC."

At best Era is indifferent about it and I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get through the game without being raped at least once.

You'd probably be annoyed if you downloaded a game and it had unavoidable scat and guro that wasn't explicitly mentioned and rape is just as unappealing to me.

It's honestly rather frustrating as there are a lot of otherwise great games out there that are ruined for me because they feature unavoidable rape, but I can't exactly change the fact that it's a boner killer for me. Properly tagging helps people like me immensely, even if you think this might be disappointing to someone with a rape fetish.

If you're curious about games that contain rape that I don't find repulsive, Succubus Covenant and Paccsu do a fairly good job of making it optional and/or enjoyable for the character being raped.

Quest Failed on the other hand revolves around the MC being raped, experiencing agonizing pain, and thinking they're going to die. It's also completely unavoidable as the entire game is based around it. It's still a good game, it's just not a good game for me as watching the MC suffer just makes me hate what's happening.

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2020
well for me, the game is quite good. I like the art style and the story. I hope it gets a new update soon. Btw, are their any other games which depict similar form of art style with female protagonist? Except, naked adventure, ofcourse

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
well for me, the game is quite good. I like the art style and the story. I hope it gets a new update soon. Btw, are their any other games which depict similar form of art style with female protagonist? Except, naked adventure, ofcourse
if you're not that bothered with different artstyles, you can also try Coming of Age, it's a 3D game with quite a bit of content ranging from corruption, exhibitionism, and others.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo
Oct 30, 2019
I dunno. It's clear that real-world rape and in-game "rape" have nothing to do with each other and moral standards here and there are completely different.

This "rape" is like doing your wife/GF after she said she doesn't want to do it because she has a headache but she gets into it after some foreplay... So technically this game has rape in it, but not really.
Sexualized rape fetish is basically never actually realisitic, like "have a truly awful experiance and then get PTSD and need months of therapy". The girl doesn't want it, she gets it anyway, that's worth a rape tag.

Reactions: deaddog

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Hopefully the dev doesn't go all "Marble Syrup"

They were talented game devs who gradually stopped posting and eventually ran away :(

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Hopefully the dev doesn't go all "Marble Syrup"

They were talented game devs who gradually stopped posting and eventually ran away :(
For "Marble Syrup" it seems they have stopped updating their Patreon but are still somewhat alive here -

As for EraHunter, they are still alive as their patreon gets updated around once or twice per month, its just that per release update takes around a year or more.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
how long is a game supposed to go without an update before being marked as abandoned?
I'm not sure, but I think its when the devs patreon / support platforms vanish, or when the dev has not updated status of the game in those platforms for an extended period of time.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes