3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
i love this game even if combat is not very usefull here ( i mean that at the moment combats are only a simple fight with no sex scenes and olya geme over if you lost....) ahahahaha can t wait for next upload... someone know when?

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
bug report (ver 0.5.1)
Game freeze when you change your clothes at school.
seems to happened when you change several time.
Sometime freeze when changing, sometime after you walk a little.
will you add footjob in this game with next uploads?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
(I don't know if the author comes on this forum).
They did at the beginning, then around 0.2/0.3 they stopped any progress and I haven't seen them since.
ahahahaha can t wait for next upload... someone know when?
Last update took a year and it was a bug fix, previous one also took a year and it was intro rework.
My guess is that next update will come in a year and it will be UI rework. Just give up on this one.

Reactions: Stripes001

bigeat12

Jan 6, 2018
They did at the beginning, then around 0.2/0.3 they stopped any progress and I haven't seen them since.

Last update took a year and it was a bug fix, previous one also took a year and it was intro rework.
My guess is that next update will come in a year and it will be UI rework. Just give up on this one.
shouldnt they put an abandoned tag then? to not mislead people

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
shouldnt they put an abandoned tag then? to not mislead people
Sure, given that the game was basically dead for the lsat 2 years, but the abandoned tag here is only applied once there's no word at all for more than 3 months from the devs. In the past they managed to write a post on patreon from time to time, which was enough. That's why it's always important to read at least some comments here and there.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Sure, given that the game was basically dead for the lsat 2 years, but the abandoned tag here is only applied once there's no word at all for more than 3 months from the devs. In the past they managed to write a post on patreon from time to time, which was enough. That's why it's always important to read at least some comments here and there.
Meanwhile https://f95zone.to/threads/s-l-u-t-academy-v0-4-2-joeforest.3720/ got marked as abandoned despite dev being active, Crazygamer43 still didn't respond to that :unsure:

orketto

Sep 25, 2017
I cannot star the Game on my MacOS, can someone help me?
After download the game and click on the icon, one window appear with < The application "game" cannot be open >

ColdOblivion

Mar 3, 2019
I cannot star the Game on my MacOS, can someone help me?
After download the game and click on the icon, one window appear with < The application "game" cannot be open >
You have to put the game.app file in the Applications folder in your User folder in Finder.
Here is file path: HardDrive/Users/(User Name)/Applications
Hope this helps.

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Promising, but as soon as I got to the part with the colored hair dye...
  • Get one color
  • Get another color
  • Get another color
  • Get all the colors
  • Wait, get a basket first
Game closed and deleted. I keep getting tricked into playing RPGM games, but they always pull stuff like this.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Promising, but as soon as I got to the part with the colored hair dye...
  • Get one color
  • Get another color
  • Get another color
  • Get all the colors
  • Wait, get a basket first
Game closed and deleted. I keep getting tricked into playing RPGM games, but they always pull stuff like this.
That was like a few minutes of back & forth, so not really a rage quit issue at all really. If they were long ass fetch quests, fine, but not really the case here. Kinda stupid yeah, but still ... the whole store 'helping' quest is basically just fetch & deliver stuff.

Much worse remains the lack of content really. That store quest is pretty much literally the end of the game! Much worse than the few minutes of back & forth running.

And after the time it's taken to develop what's there ... they're just ripping off their patrons at this point.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes