3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
One of the most bizarre features is having virgin mc be raped multiple times when she goes streaking at night by faceless strangers.
It's so out of place.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
when I kill the giant flower, the blacksmith disapear, where is he?
did you sleep in between missions when you didnt have to? That broke quests for me in the previous version, so load a previous save. Dont sleep when you dont have to to advance the story.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Well, if this is all they have to offer after all those years ... this is never gonna get to any kind of respectable size.
Very limited, still, in scenes and overall content for the amount of years it's been 'in development'.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
If you talk to the large breasted swimming woman with the swimming hero girl in your party you will get stuck if you are in line with the tree. Also as far as my previous post where I could not progress on the beach, you have to talk to the sleeping guy twice for the swim hero girl to give him a flyer.

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
Indeed dunno if they work more on their other game but for a game from 2017 it doesnt have that much content.Lets say we compare it with Paccsu which is also made in RPGM its on v.019 started at 2018 and they make way less through patreon. Haven't tryed to do anything my self on RPGM though so dunno how tough it actually is.And how much resources they spent on naked adventure.Btw is there a gallery of some sorts?I couldnt find anything.

Last edited:

Rezu

Apr 17, 2018
Indeed dunno if they work more on their other game but for a game from 2017 it doesnt have that much content.Lets say we compare it with Paccsu which is also made in RPGM its on v.019 started at 2018 and they make way less through patreon. Haven't tryed to do anything my self on RPGM though so dunno how tough it actually is.And how much resources they spent on naked adventure.Btw is there a gallery of some sorts?I couldnt find anything.
They have a habit of reworking things over and over. I like the game, for for 2-3yrs of time and how much pateron makes them...

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
The heck is the point of the CG room? There's like no actual H content there, they just make you do a bunch of tedious mundane things. The H-scenes I was able to find is lackluster at best. Whatever, I'm sure SOMEBODY enjoys this.

I do find it hilarious that developers like this gets WAY more money via Patreon than developers who make full and decently good H-games but sells it normally. Regardless of how this game will turn out in the future, right now it could hardly be considered a game and, honestly, has pretty bad content but it's developer has almost certainly made more money than 95% of the people on DLSite, especially after DLSite takes a large chuck of the share. Interesting.

Even if you LOVE the content that this game has so far, it is still very interesting how much more money you can get going this Patreon route, ESPECIALLY relative to how much work you have to actually commit into it.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes