3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
If the dev is to be believed, the reason for how long it took was coding. The biggest thing was they had to rewrite how flags would work for quests from the ground up. If the dev is telling the truth, from here on it shouldn't take as long for updates since the issue's been resolved.
Well the fact that they actually put out an update and didnt abandon gives me at least a little hope. And the content they added is decent in my opinion. Maybe the game isnt lost yet after all...

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Someone with a safe file before the new version?
Dude, seriously read changelog. Old saves dont work, everybody has to play from start.

If the dev is to be believed, the reason for how long it took was coding. The biggest thing was they had to rewrite how flags would work for quests from the ground up. If the dev is telling the truth, from here on it shouldn't take as long for updates since the issue's been resolved.
You are naive.
In what universe it takes 2 F*CKING YEARS to rewrite a bit of code?? They are not developing completely new game engine and game is not that big to excuse such ridiculous delay. (I have studied programming, I know what I am talking about.)

Anyway I am glad I stopped supporting this milking machine (cash grab) long ago.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Dude, seriously read changelog. Old saves dont work, everybody has to play from start.

You are naive.
In what universe it takes 2 F*CKING YEARS to rewrite a bit of code?? They are not developing completely new game engine and game is not that big to excuse such ridiculous delay. (I have studied programming, I know what I am talking about.)

Anyway I am glad I stopped supporting this milking machine (cash grab) long ago.
In the universe where they have other things to do to live, while doing this on the side when they have the time and energy, learning how to completely rework their code at the same time.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Hmm, played the new update, and I'm stuck on the beach with 1 flyer left and everyone spoken too.

Feb 23, 2019
The game crashed when I tried to give ice cream to the shop owner. I was stuck on the dialogue screen. Tried just about every button on the keyboard. I could open the menu in the background but couldn't leave the dialogue.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Hmm, played the new update, and I'm stuck on the beach with 1 flyer left and everyone spoken too.
try to speak with everyone again when you have the girl following you (especially the sleeping guy and the guy from hunter uni)

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Honestly it's quite buggy. Had main quest POIs disappear on me after doing something else on the side, dialogue crash after entering the beach for the first time and after defeating the first monster etc.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes