3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
by thin video game's will be playe in vertul head set's lol.here's a joke for you how do you tourter kid's who are bad? make them play games from the old day's like the atre and intelavison lol.

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
I like the art, it really suits my taste. and hopefully the game contains all my fetishes, When it's complete, I wouldn't mind buying it to support the creator :).
Hold on, they are doing the 2nd game right now. Era Hunter is paused..

The true last release was in February.
na0.JPG

Then Era dropped a bug fix :^)
na02.JPG

and THEN they went back to Naked Adventure.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
na1.JPG

yes, I still believe it will be next year... or a year after... :^)
na2.JPG

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
from what ive seen they have there fingers in too meny pies (small staff and i think 3 or 4 games at once)

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
I don't know why they focus on Naked Adventure when Era Hunter is a lot better in my opinion.

(I also don't know why so many people demand sex ASAP in every game, let me enjoy my exhibitionist chicks in peace guys)
I don't think they focus on either game. They're just milking people who don't mind to be milked. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

To be fair I can say a few words about h developers in general. People who use RPG Maker software ("RPG Maker MV" in this case) do not create games from scratch. They play with programs designed to put together rpg games we know. They have free access to plenty resources to build a solid fully functional game without a need to learn rocket science (there are even video guides at youtube). IMO, their main work is to draw new pics and to continue their stories. There is no reason to stretch development to years. Sure, they can inject fancy codes (that are provided by forums) to add more features to their games, but it can be avoided.

I think of two games as an intentional way to stretch-out milking. :giggle:(y)

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes