3.70 star(s) 27 Votes
Dec 9, 2017
It's disappointing that the dev let the game sit long enough to be flagged abandoned, but it isn't surprising considering their track record.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Yeah, at least now people know what they have to expect when they happen to find the game over here.
Hey, not all games get's abandoned or end up unfinished, just about 80% of them.
And even if they do, they usually have something to show for themself.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hey, not all games get's abandoned or end up unfinished, just about 80% of them.
And even if they do, they usually have something to show for themself.
While that's true, this game here has been pretty much a desaster from the start and they never really cared about it as it seems.

I mean, there is a difference between devs who deliver good content and then have to stop for one reason or the other, or between devs who are more or less just pretending to work and seem to have no intention to finish anything in the first place.

Oct 30, 2019
While that's true, this game here has been pretty much a desaster from the start and they never really cared about it as it seems.

I mean, there is a difference between devs who deliver good content and then have to stop for one reason or the other, or between devs who are more or less just pretending to work and seem to have no intention to finish anything in the first place.

y'know the game as it stands is...really good.

Like obviously not complete. But if your into the fetish, i'd recommend playing what's there. the scenes are just good, and worth your time as they stand.

What your saying isn't actually applicable to this game. You may just be mad!

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017

Like obviously not complete. But if your into the fetish, i'd recommend playing what's there. the scenes are just good, and worth your time as they stand.

I think what he meant was that there was a prologue, then after a single content patch the game got reworked and abandoned for the next one. While quality was really damn good, the development was a mess.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017

Well, I started playing this game in 2018, so it's not like I'm not aware about the content.

Else it's indeed as EdgeOfShadow said.
Last but not least, I indeed don't really see the point to start playing a game (now) that I know will never be finished. Or would you start watching a movie or a series that just stops in the middle and leaves you hanging? So it's not that I don't like the game, I just think the content can't really make up for the devs.

Edit: I just looked up my first post in this topic and even back then people were discussing the "updates" and nothing substancial had be released for months.

Last edited:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
best for that to be derected to his patron account as i dont think he is the uploader for this site
Dude, you do realise that this is a pirate site?
It was marked as abandoned because from his posts on Patreon there is no sign of him working on this game for more than a year, you can check it in 2 minutes.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
It was marked as abandoned because from his posts on Patreon there is no sign of him working on this game for more than a year, you can check it in 2 minutes.
And you can see that even if he's not working on his games, he's very well paid for them : so why the hell would he put efforts in them ?...

Reactions: Razor679

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
im awar but you also now thats how slaow that deve works right and this site its the rule to makre games abbandoned after a year of no updates wheter the deve has realy abandoned them or not regardless of the patron

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
im awar but you also now thats how slaow that deve works right and this site its the rule to makre games abbandoned after a year of no updates wheter the deve has realy abandoned them or not regardless of the patron
Yep and it's a good rule, because regardless of what the dev says it's effectively abandoned. If he was at least working on it it would just get "on-hold" status, but he is not.

• Sad
Reactions: Armelle69
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes