3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

xxholyshitxx

Jul 16, 2018
I've watched some tutorials on photoshop and also had the gall to touch the brush function, so here's my new collection.
I've put some thought and some new skills to create this new base clothes for Era. They should fit for all standing pictures of her, at least when she's with clothes on :D Of course, the wardrobe won't work with them because it uses different assets, but whatever. For first one I've fused Cleo's top with Maya's skirt.
The top is this way because in some scenes boobs have to be displayed, like when the winds blows or when she runs at the start, so I think this type fits nicely :D

xxholyshitxx

Jul 16, 2018
For the second one, after watching some Youtube tutorials on Photoshop, I've learned to changed colors and change patterns to fixtures. Then to test what I've learned, I decided to put some well recognized pattern on some iconic article of clothing. What would it be? How about a plaid skirt?
I've used Chloe's skirt this time and put the plaid texture over it and voila. And I think it's pretty good, though there are some blemishes. Then I bleached her stockings to look white, because it looked nicer, and I tried to complete the schoolgirl style, but couldn't find some shirt to put on her, so I've went with Hot Topic Style instead. I put the same top as before, and even created a choker. Overall I think it looks good.

Seaweed salad

Oct 17, 2020
Hey guys sorry for the radio silence, but tbh i haven't done much, sadly I've lost contact with pants since around the 6th and he was last seen here a week ago

At this point I'm more concerned about their health so idk if we're going to get this done

I'll wait on him a bit more , but if you're up to it please message me here or on discord if you can do the programming, meanwhile I'll keep drawing everything i wanted and try to get in contact with pants again

Pray for the project brothers

Untitled20_20220103210405.png

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hey guys sorry for the radio silence, but tbh i haven't done much, sadly I've lost contact with pants since around the 6th and he was last seen here a week ago

At this point I'm more concerned about their health so idk if we're going to get this done

I'll wait on him a bit more , but if you're up to it please message me here or on discord if you can do the programming, meanwhile I'll keep drawing everything i wanted and try to get in contact with pants again

Pray for the project brothers

View attachment 1596759
I hope the same that pants just busy with his IRL works and will come back soon, and this image truly a masterpiece LOL

Reactions: Seaweed salad

|box1|

Jan 16, 2022
the creators of erahunter are milking their patreon they get 2000$ a month without doing anything, and as soon as they lose some patrons they finally upload something. One post each 3 months, last update like 2 years ago its a disgrace. Not to mention updating a game like this would take no more than a month. its really sad, the game had good potential. Frankly im depressed and ashamed.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
the creators of erahunter are milking their patreon they get 2000$ a month without doing anything, and as soon as they lose some patrons they finally upload something. One post each 3 months, last update like 2 years ago its a disgrace. Not to mention updating a game like this would take no more than a month. its really sad, the game had good potential. Frankly im depressed and ashamed.
Same! A great game that in the hand of an unworthy developer, they didn't even want to talk about the game and avoided or change subject when someone asked about the next update. I think they said "they are trying to" but how much and how long? Such a shame really, I love this one much more than Naked adventure because it least of a pain to play and the story are more fun

Seaweed salad

Oct 17, 2020
Same! A great game that in the hand of an unworthy developer, they didn't even want to talk about the game and avoided or change subject when someone asked about the next update. I think they said "they are trying to" but how much and how long? Such a shame really, I love this one much more than Naked adventure because it least of a pain to play and the story are more fun
Saw some Patreon SS and apparently they started working on an update on November, but still pretty sure no update in like forever

Edit:
Found the screenshot and got permission to post it
BALLS IN YO JAWS.png

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Saw some Patreon SS and apparently they started working on an update on November, but still pretty sure no update in like forever

Edit:
Found the screenshot and got permission to post it
View attachment 1599352
Considered dev said her friend just only "start working on" the game I knew we won't see the new update anytime soon, could take a whole year or 2 before it ready. We didn't even see Naked adventure new update despite all the posts teasing about it

• Sad
Reactions: Ut5962 and gamiat
Oct 23, 2020
By the 4 th of February 2022 is would have been exactly 730 days since the last major update, They've made the post about speeding up the game development on the 8 th of October 2021. That was exactly 100 days ago and the 4 th of February will be in 19 days. On the 17 th of November 2021 they announced that they've finished 2 out of 4 quests, which means that they've finished 2 quests in 40 days. With all of this information I deem it a mathematical certainty that an atomic war will devastate the Earth within 15 years. Every projection I run confirms it. By the 23 rd of October 2077, 77 nuclear warheads will fall upon Las Vegas. That's why I'm setting out to work to save Las Vegas from a complete nuclear annihilation and maybe in the process, save mankind.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
By the 4 th of February 2022 is would have been exactly 730 days since the last major update, They've made the post about speeding up the game development on the 8 th of October 2021. That was exactly 100 days ago and the 4 th of February will be in 19 days. On the 17 th of November 2021 they announced that they've finished 2 out of 4 quests, which means that they've finished 2 quests in 40 days. With all of this information I deem it a mathematical certainty that an atomic war will devastate the Earth within 15 years. Every projection I run confirms it. By the 23 rd of October 2077, 77 nuclear warheads will fall upon Las Vegas. That's why I'm setting out to work to save Las Vegas from a complete nuclear annihilation and maybe in the process, save mankind.
In light of that, development delays seem rather insignificant. At least save Barry Manilow; the wife is a big fan.

By 2077 I should have mastered the graphics tablet I got for Christmas and can update it myself.

Reactions: Armelle69

Seaweed salad

Oct 17, 2020
According to Patreon post naked adventure update is almost complete, just need to finish the translation and proof read it

Reactions: gamiat

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Naked Order was finished several years ago. Dont understand who needs this remake. Or i dont get something?
Naked Order is a completely different game by a different author. "EraHunter Team" is just taking "inspiration" from it.
What's funny is the fact that Circle Streak (dev of Naked Order) released 3rd game in the series (named "Naked Extra") before EraHunter managed to release a single update to their Naked Adventure...

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes