3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Seaweed salad

Oct 17, 2020
I agreed with that, it took too long for the next update that might or might never came out so it was normal for fans that love the game to modding it. Some games on this site such as Urban demon, Rogue like, Rick and morty: A way back home got such love by modders and make the experience even better with new fan content and expand the story so I believe Erahunter need the same treatment too
Hopefully Dev and the team that making this game understand and allow people to do the modding
Tbh i just want excuses to keep playing it i love era herself and there's just so many things i wish I could do in-game, gotta get drawing first tho clothes_base_open_20211221220753.png

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Tbh i just want excuses to keep playing it i love era herself and there's just so many things i wish I could do in-game, gotta get drawing first tho View attachment 1557006
Same! I like the game because of the story and the wardrobe system in it but feel quite irritated that I couldn't do anything more than that, I like exhibitionism which is why when I saw you planned to do some mod expand that content I really love it and can't wait to see it become reality

ClenchedPants48

Apr 11, 2020
Same! I like the game because of the story and the wardrobe system in it but feel quite irritated that I couldn't do anything more than that, I like exhibitionism which is why when I saw you planned to do some mod expand that content I really love it and can't wait to see it become reality
If you have any ideas you'd like to share, I'll definitely try and see if they're possible ^^

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
If you have any ideas you'd like to share, I'll definitely try and see if they're possible ^^
I don't have many ideas but I think how about let Era do some Dare game like have some villagers to dare her to walk through the village naked in exchange for some money, or put some corruption system that after going through lot of in game situation she will be more comfort with the idea of dress less or straight up naked like the sample Seaweed salad posted
Or maybe serving in the Inn/Bar and the customers offer her drink which make her drunk and they will exploit that to make her slowly strip off her clothes
And in academy with lot of dialogues from the students when they saw her walk around like that could be fun too, maybe modify some sex scenes available in the game and use it for Era have sex with the students or even villagers
Overall I would love to have the ability to change outfit freely and walk out of the library without Era feeling embarrassing
Edit: Oh! How about a nude beach event with not just Era but with all the girls (that got nude portrait in the game file) to go to the beach naked and have fun, simple but could be a good event
Not just that but maybe revisit some event like the night walk assault but this time Era enjoy all the rape stuff, similar with the plant monster. A bit of modify the outfit like give Era an option to keep her boobs expose just like at the start of the game when the demon stole her bra instead of cover it with her vest

Last edited:

ClenchedPants48

Apr 11, 2020
I don't have many ideas but I think how about let Era do some Dare game like have some villagers to dare her to walk through the village naked in exchange for some money, or put some corruption system that after going through lot of in game situation she will be more comfort with the idea of dress less or straight up naked like the sample Seaweed salad posted
Or maybe serving in the Inn/Bar and the customers offer her drink which make her drunk and they will exploit that to make her slowly strip off her clothes
And in academy with lot of dialogues from the students when they saw her walk around like that could be fun too, maybe modify some sex scenes available in the game and use it for Era have sex with the students or even villagers
Overall I would love to have the ability to change outfit freely and walk out of the library without Era feeling embarrassing
Edit: Oh! How about a nude beach event with not just Era but with all the girls (that got nude portrait in the game file) to go to the beach naked and have fun, simple but could be a good event
Not just that but maybe revisit some event like the night walk assault but this time Era enjoy all the rape stuff, similar with the plant monster. A bit of modify the outfit like give Era an option to keep her boobs expose just like at the start of the game when the demon stole her bra instead of cover it with her vest
I've never even thought about the rest of these, but I'm already working on implementing freely walking around with no clothes, so that's a thing

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I've never even thought about the rest of these, but I'm already working on implementing freely walking around with no clothes, so that's a thing
That will do, but need to have some dialogues addition to show NPCs reacts to Era to make it better. Would be weird when they saw her nude/topless/pantless but didn't show any notice to it

Reactions: gamiat

Seaweed salad

Oct 17, 2020
Well.... (Below)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ClenchedPants48 is working on code so I'm going to be working on the scenes

I really like your ideas, ATM I'm adding some of the scene bikinis to actually use them, gotta get some excuse later , but please anyone who has an idea please don't be shy and comment them or message me on discord
Ive been thinking about redrawing the actual scenes to make them like the clothes system so we can just overlay the current costume on the scene
Also please do give your opinions on my works so I can match the style closer

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
Wow, great so far!
I just take some notes on her outlines (being a bit nitch picky), as I noticed some color bleeding in the left character. Also, the pussy mons of the left character is....too simple (that is, perhaps a bit more detail, a small clitoris, some meat). The current pussy outline is also not comformed (like being drawn on pencil without smooth curves). For example, I would do something like that:

!edit pussy.jpg
At least for me, when seeing a pussy like that, it gives more 'shy' reactions, as 'hey, please cover that yummy pussy. That's embarrassing'.

Also, for Era herself, perhaps some of her pussy meat can appear in the sides of her sling bikini. Something like that (I also removed some of her 'thigh outline', because I imagine that too much line there kind of remove her yummy body style or something.

!edit pussy2.jpg
See? There is 'something naughty' there! When we play, we notice things like that. We imagine 'when' we can see her naked in order to see that naughty pussy exposed. We get different desires. During walking, or if an encounter talks to her, we imagine: 'wow, perhaps that sling might be pushing her pussy too much', or 'Wow, I imagine when that pussy gets wet', etc.

Trust me, players that move and look at those characters get enticed just by noticing they are revealing more 'meat'. I remember playing some games where, even a static CG could let the player focused and aroused in different situations just because the 'good bits' are there. We dont need to be so detailed (all labias, divisions, etc), just the 'some meaty genitalia' focus. You can close her pussy more, but something (like an erect clitoris) will entice the player.
For example, this picture of the same game (a bit more detailed and exposed pussy).

100 pressed 'turn around'.jpg

If you want, I have a 'huge' PNG of pussies I use when decensoring. I then apply some scaling, smoothing, 'pushing', and color changes.

Last edited:
Reactions: snakeeye

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
ClenchedPants48 is working on code so I'm going to be working on the scenes

I really like your ideas, ATM I'm adding some of the scene bikinis to actually use them, gotta get some excuse later , but please anyone who has an idea please don't be shy and comment them or message me on discord
Ive been thinking about redrawing the actual scenes to make them like the clothes system so we can just overlay the current costume on the scene
Also please do give your opinions on my works so I can match the style closer
I really love your work, those 2 samples are well done. I have some other ideas: How about a Nude Bar Day kind of event where Era and the bar owner being nude, Era already promised to take the job so had no choice but accept and serving customers like that. Another one would be the Stuck in the hole event that already in the game but modify with difference outfit/being nude. The last one I can think of is about the demon, I think after stole her bra it need to escalate further and further like it use the same trick and slowly steal more piece of her clothes like the next time it will take her belt/weapon, next take her vest and later her pant,....

Reactions: Seaweed salad

cardboard_falcon

Jun 7, 2020
Seaweed salad, ClenchedPants48

i dunno how much 'project' you two are looking to take on, but i think maybe it would be better to just go do your own thing?

like redrawing and bugfixing, that's maybe just as much work as doing your own thing; and then not having to worry about the commercial licenses or whatever too.

Reactions: Seaweed salad

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
...like redrawing and bugfixing, that's maybe just as much work as doing your own thing; and then not having to worry about the commercial licenses or whatever too.
I am 'enthusiastic' about modding a game because we fans already 'got enticed' by it. We have great examples of people who are already modding games like Agent Alona and Green Shadow Rachel. The idea is to make the game better for our experience, while retaining its story and of course, free, with the same author credits (it's a fan MOD after all), so no problems with licenses. I always remember Akabur and the MODs in Bitch Trainer game (yet another example). The game ended up richier (albeit a bit disorganized). The idea here is not to 'let the original DEV angry' but to do things he/she let it away or abandoned it. For example, a game I would 'lose' months on it without gaining a penny is Wonderful Pink. I just imagine this game reworked with better graphics and much more ENF scenes and levels. Making my own game would be 'better' for some, as I could create a much better story, with SOME references of Wonderful Pink, but the idea here IS to make a game that got special in the past time, better and immortal.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I am 'enthusiastic' about modding a game because we fans already 'got enticed' by it. We have great examples of people who are already modding games like Agent Alona and Green Shadow Rachel. The idea is to make the game better for our experience, while retaining its sotry and of course, free, with the same author credits (it's a fan MOD after all), so no problems with licenses. I always remember Akabur and the MODs in Bitch Trainer game (yet another example). The game ended up richier (albeit a bit desorganized). The idea here is not to 'let the original DEV angry' but to do things he/she let it away or abandoned it. For example, a game I would 'lose' months on it without gaining a penny is Wonderful Pink. I just imagine this game reworked with better graphics and much more ENF scenes and levels. Making my own game would be 'better' for some, as I could create a much better story, with SOME references of Wonderful Pink, but the idea here IS to make a game that got special in the past time, better and immortal.
Not gonna lie I really would not mind to see the mod project goes from just simply add a few outfits and modified event with the available scarce assets into a legit new game like Urban demons or Witch trainer with new features, new hand draw arts, new custom characters and event from the fans

Seaweed salad

Oct 17, 2020
Not gonna lie I really would not mind to see the mod project goes from just simply add a few outfits and modified event with the available scarce assets into a legit new game like Urban demons or Witch trainer with new features, new hand draw arts, new custom characters and event from the fans
At least i am not sure how far I'm willing to go with this all, i haven't asked pants about it either
At the moment I'm just adding costumes and a couple of "i wish I could do this" stuff like having diferent outfits and having the H scenes reflect it

i dunno how much 'project' you two are looking to take on, but i think maybe it would be better to just go do your own thing?

like redrawing and bugfixing, that's maybe just as much work as doing your own thing; and then not having to worry about the commercial licenses or whatever too.
if era hunter team was to get mad and tell us to stop i wouldn't know what to do on one hand I'm damn sure this game isn't going to move in a good while but on the other I'd hate it if they were to drop it entirely

In my eyes best case scenario is either not being acknowledged at all or some of our stuff or hell even the whole mod gets added as an actual update and we just stop with the team re taking development

As far as "my own thing" I'd be lost, I've talked this with pants and void but i don't consider myself a real artist, i feel that i lack the real skill to back up a whole game, not sure if pants or anyone else would just code a game for free either

Apart from that i absolutely love this game, almost everything about it and i want it to grow and people to love it as much as i do

Still I'll do my best for now and see where this takes me
Please look forward to my work
Untitled16.2021.12.23-14.08_20211223154007.png

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
At least i am not sure how far I'm willing to go with this all, i haven't asked pants about it either
At the moment I'm just adding costumes and a couple of "i wish I could do this" stuff like having diferent outfits and having the H scenes reflect it

if era hunter team was to get mad and tell us to stop i wouldn't know what to do on one hand I'm damn sure this game isn't going to move in a good while but on the other I'd hate it if they were to drop it entirely

In my eyes best case scenario is either not being acknowledged at all or some of our stuff or hell even the whole mod gets added as an actual update and we just stop with the team re taking development

As far as "my own thing" I'd be lost, I've talked this with pants and void but i don't consider myself a real artist, i feel that i lack the real skill to back up a whole game, not sure if pants or anyone else would just code a game for free either

Apart from that i absolutely love this game, almost everything about it and i want it to grow and people to love it as much as i do

Still I'll do my best for now and see where this takes me
Please look forward to my work
View attachment 1566669
No worry, just do what you and pants can do. Would be awesome if both of you agree to work more for the mod but if not then new outfits, more freedom to dress Era in whatever clothes and walk around with it to me that would have been enough
About the copy right problem with Dev team I think unless you monetizing the mod I don't think they would have go after you, it wasn't worth it anyway and any smart one would feel more happy to see their game getting more recognize with work from the fans

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes