3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

ClenchedPants48

Apr 11, 2020
I played Hunter Quest before and you know I was wondering how this "new" version of it was gonna go but I guess it having the abandoned tag means it didn't get too far it seems.
If it makes you feel better, I've been working on bugfixing the game myself and adding some neat features, but I can't promise too much because I've got a lot to do right now

Oct 21, 2019
I kind of lurked into other RPGM games and also tested some stuff personally in the editor - that's all bullshit. Sure stuff takes time, especially if your game is big and complex, but that's not the case both for Era Hunter and Naked Adventure, they all are quite simple in terms of writing, coding, scripting, and plugins. Art could be tough, but I also can't say that there's a lot of it. While it's not an explicit scum, it is still wrong to take money for the job and just do nothing for so long, even if your works are entertaining.

ClenchedPants48

Apr 11, 2020
Anything more than offered by the devs is already nice and appreciated!
Lol, thanks. I'm mostly focused on fixing spelling errors, tidying up any goofs and inconsistencies, and generally adding on a little bit without trampling all over the original game's direction not that it was going very far in the first place

Honestly, if there's anything you spot that you feel needs a change, let me know and I'll work on it. :)

Reactions: Artix0 and Ut5962

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Lol, thanks. I'm mostly focused on fixing spelling errors, tidying up any goofs and inconsistencies, and generally adding on a little bit without trampling all over the original game's direction not that it was going very far in the first place

Honestly, if there's anything you spot that you feel needs a change, let me know and I'll work on it. :)
so you added more tentacles? :KEK:

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
soooo is this game really abandoned?
You left your wife and little kid but you still call them every month or so to check if they are alive. Were they abandoned by you or not?

Answer doesn't matter - development for this game is technically "paused" so they can work on their other project and that other project didn't get any updates in the last 2 years...

• Sad
Reactions: Artix0 and Aazkaal

DannyCCC

Oct 30, 2019
I feel like they've just stopped working on both completely till they reach that last money goal of theirs on Patreon. I don't remember how much it was that last goal (I think 3k or 3.5k a month for them to commit to fully working on the games) and though the work they did until stopping is good if you decide to stop a project hoping people will still pay a month worth of money to you with NO updates to said games for a time, that is just BS right there. Sure some updates might take a while due to trying to solve bugs, errors, glitches, and etc. but I'm just gonna say that this is dead and abandoned mates. I'm not coming back to this unless they drop a major update or complete the game, I'm not hoping a small ass update to pop up because I think some of us have waited enough on this already so good luck to rest that are still waiting.

Reactions: Seaweed salad

Seaweed salad

Oct 17, 2020
Ive been thinking a lot about this game and kinda want to make mods and content for it, tho i Don't know; if I'd get in actual trouble, if i can actually do it , if i do it what will happen to the original game

I mean not like i know how to code tho, so far I've just been messing around with editing and redrawing the costumes

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
You left your wife and little kid but you still call them every month or so to check if they are alive. Were they abandoned by you or not?

Answer doesn't matter - development for this game is technically "paused" so they can work on their other project and that other project didn't get any updates in the last 2 years...
Can't abandon your wife if you don't have one

checkmate

• Haha
Reactions: Artix0

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
I really really like where this is going! I loved this game (at least what I reacted to it), so no problem if you want to MOD it provided you retain the original creator (credits), perhaps a page where you explain the game isnt updated for so many months that eager people really want to see it alive. The author can come back later and continue the game, create new chapters and use what you created. This never should be a problem.

ClenchedPants48

Apr 11, 2020
I really really like where this is going! I loved this game (at least what I reacted to it), so no problem if you want to MOD it provided you retain the original creator (credits), perhaps a page where you explain the game isnt updated for so many months that eager people really want to see it alive. The author can come back later and continue the game, create new chapters and use what you created. This never should be a problem.
Of course! I only plan my version of the game as a holdover until the next update, which may never come.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I agreed with that, it took too long for the next update that might or might never came out so it was normal for fans that love the game to modding it. Some games on this site such as Urban demon, Rogue like, Rick and morty: A way back home got such love by modders and make the experience even better with new fan content and expand the story so I believe Erahunter need the same treatment too
Hopefully Dev and the team that making this game understand and allow people to do the modding

Reactions: Artix0 and gamiat
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes