3.70 star(s) 27 Votes
Oct 23, 2020
I call bullshit on that bottom one, Different people can absolutely work on different parts at the same time. Only a small portion of quests work is script writing, a good bit is eventing which obviously doesn't need translating or editing.
Here's the link to the post if anyone is interested -

I think they meant coding specifically, not stuff like art, translation etc. Even if for example one of them worked on quest A and the other on quest B, at the end one of them would have to combine these two quest into one game by themselves and while she combing the quests, the other one has nothing to do or something I don't care Jesus Christ I have enough of this "theory crafting" like god damn. I can't be bothered anymore man, like, if you want to know the truth read these posts:

this.png is.png not.png funny.png

Dec 9, 2017

I think they meant coding specifically, not stuff like art, translation etc. Even if for example one of them worked on quest A and the other on quest B, at the end one of them would have to combine these two quest into one game by themselves and while she combing the quests, the other one has nothing to do or something I don't care Jesus Christ I have enough of this "theory crafting" like god damn. I can't be bothered anymore man, like, if you want to know the truth read these posts:

View attachment 1372536 View attachment 1372537 View attachment 1372538 View attachment 1372539
Sounds like excuses to me, but it doesn't really matter all that much. Some folks will continue to support the devs and others wont. Doesn't matter all to much to me since I have never donated to this creator.

Oct 23, 2020
Sounds like excuses to me, but it doesn't really matter all that much. Some folks will continue to support the devs and others wont. Doesn't matter all to much to me since I have never donated to this creator.
I just simply tried to argue that what they're doing is not a scam, but I guess we ultimately ended up in a stalemate, where it's impossible to tell if it's a scam or not, but I guess what's certain is that all of this was a huge waste of our time.

Reactions: Captain Wet Beard

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021

View attachment 1372536 View attachment 1372537 View attachment 1372538 View attachment 1372539
Erahunter bestiality edition poggers

Dec 9, 2017
I just simply tried to argue that what they're doing is not a scam, but I guess we ultimately ended up in a stalemate, where it's impossible to tell if it's a scam or not, but I guess what's certain is that all of this was a huge waste of our time.
I agree it's not a scam, I just think the devs have no discipline and are unwilling to hire enough help to finish the game. I don't think they're malicious, just incompetent.

Seaweed salad

Oct 17, 2020
Is it like impossible to even mod the game?
Add my own missions and such?
Maybe a free mode so you can goof around

I truly believe this game will not get an update in at least year and a half
Dev is focusing on naked adventure at the moment and if after that they decide to continue era god knows how much time it will take them to make a new update

Pretty much acting like yandev at this point, yeah yeah we have mostly original assets but still, no progress in ages

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021

Dev is focusing on naked adventure at the moment and if after that they decide to continue era god knows how much time it will take them to make a new update

Pretty much acting like yandev at this point, yeah yeah we have mostly original assets but still, no progress in ages
First, yeah mods would be cool for this one maybe I'll try...

Second. COOMERMANYANDEV IS ABOUT TO FINISH CRAZYBITCH SIMULATOR CHECK AT LEAST THATS WHAT HE SAID

Frosty92

May 12, 2017

You can edit/rebuild it in "rpg maker mv" if you like..

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
First, yeah mods would be cool for this one maybe I'll try...

Second. COOMERMANYANDEV IS ABOUT TO FINISH CRAZYBITCH SIMULATOR CHECK AT LEAST THATS WHAT HE SAID
Mods adding extra content would be fantastic. I would love to see the scene with her stuck in the wall end with real sex; maybe she could get stuck again and the same guy come along? The same art could be altered to achieve it.
New adventures would be more challenging but would cause a lot of excitement on this thread.

Reactions: JumpNeet44

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Erahunter bestiality edition poggers
You could do a mod where she gets her clothes stolen and encounters wild animals in the night along with the townfolk. People not interested in that could just avoid the dark figures running around in the night with four legs. ;)

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
I mean I don't wanna be an asshole and start a mod when I don't even know if the girls working on the game are actually going to finish it

Aug 31, 2020
I mean I don't wanna be an asshole and start a mod when I don't even know if the girls working on the game are actually going to finish it
at this point in time you dont have to worry about that anymore. hell maybe they start working on it again because of your mod. and that would be a win for everyone.

Reactions: ronan333

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
at this point in time you dont have to worry about that anymore. hell maybe they start working on it again because of your mod. and that would be a win for everyone.
if the mod would get the production on the game to start up again that would be nice as what is there is good quility i wonder why they stoped working on this

DannyCCC

Oct 30, 2019
I played Hunter Quest before and you know I was wondering how this "new" version of it was gonna go but I guess it having the abandoned tag means it didn't get too far it seems.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes