3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
Hey guys sorry for the absence my life kinda became a mess for a while got it mostly under control

I've been testing stuff but i can't get really anywhere
What would you all like to be included on the stuck scene before I call it

Mostly about the faces

Definitely adding vaginal, anal, booty job and thighjob/pussyjob and of course cum inside and out

Maybe some spanking
Not sure about what to do with the penis if leave it like this or different
View attachment 1687667
fingering?

Reactions: Seaweed salad

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hey guys sorry for the absence my life kinda became a mess for a while got it mostly under control

Mostly about the faces

Definitely adding vaginal, anal, booty job and thighjob/pussyjob and of course cum inside and out

Maybe some spanking
View attachment 1687667
Beside the vaginal sex other stuff like anal, fingering or NPC clicking her pussy would be a nice variation for the stuck in the wall event

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Even though it has been 2 weeks ago but this is their recent post about game development progress, look like they focused on Nika while still only planning for quests and events for this game (we won't see new update for this game anytime soon)

A stressful month, everyone around is sick with covid of varying severity. Hope you're doing okay. If not, virtual hugs to you, everything will be fine (つ≧_≦)つ

I'm working on the next quest for Nika. We're also thinking up quests and events for the next version of EraHunter and how to put them all together.

Maybe not even this year....again....

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018

Mostly about the faces

Maybe some spanking
View attachment 1687667
Spanking? For example: an old woman outraged by immorality?

Banality

Jun 16, 2021

Mostly about the faces

Maybe some spanking
View attachment 1687667
this Penis gonna miss the goal.... i would adjust the perspective... or is he supposed to hump the air? is she mad because this guy isn't able to "score"? lol
I am happy it is still worked on the game. i really love the artstyle

ummmm.... maybe it woulbe a funny idea to add a camerateam to the scene and a reporter tries to make an interview with the ass.... (i'm just laughing at the thought of it)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Seaweed salad

Oct 17, 2020
this Penis gonna miss the goal.... i would adjust the perspective... or is he supposed to hump the air? is she mad because this guy isn't able to "score"? lol
I am happy it is still worked on the game. i really love the artstyle

ummmm.... maybe it woulbe a funny idea to add a camerateam to the scene and a reporter tries to make an interview with the ass.... (i'm just laughing at the thought of it)
That's a kek bro, wouldn't make sense, would be funny af like that one meme where they interview that puppy

It's a place holder penis btw

deuswow

Mar 24, 2020
Resumed work on Era Hunter. The format of the story is different, the narrative goes sequentially, and not as quests in Naked Adventure that can be taken at any time, so we need to readjust a little.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Resumed work on Era Hunter. The format of the story is different, the narrative goes sequentially, and not as quests in Naked Adventure that can be taken at any time, so we need to readjust a little.
So the next update for this game at best will be release at the end of this year, but considered how slow the team working on their games we should all expect them to only come out next year without knowing which month or which season

Oct 21, 2019
imagine if the next update its just some bug fixes
Gotta say, their games are very nice organized and I haven't noticed any severe bug appeared so there's no need in any bugfixes.
There are no limits to perfection though. Also, I wouldn't mind to see their games updated at least for bug fixes.

shadee1

Apr 10, 2018
Won't lie. While I do like their art, and the humor is funny. They are taking way too long, honestly, if they want to make more money and make more games. I would argue that they really should try to bring in more people to speed things up.

At this point I am more excited for the fan edits and arts of these games than the actual games, because entire months can pass by.

Right now three additional quests will be released for Naked Adventure, plus a side event I think? But even after that is all finished, for nearly what Two years maybe three years? We've essentially got six quests, technically two more, with the whole retrieve the keys thing, and if the side event is notable, then that counts two. But still, it's kinda baffling.

I understand coding, art, and translation ain't easy, but really... if they cared, they should've at least kept much better communication rather than going radio silent as long as they often do. Leaving teaser images and the like. And if it's really a struggle to get things out on a reasonable pace, seriously just get more people or something.

I do want to like their games, but the updates are too slow.

BulletRed

Jun 30, 2017
the developer is from Russia, it will probably take a very long time for them to update, I don't know how long, 1 year, 2 years or longer because of the current situation

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
the developer is from Russia, it will probably take a very long time for them to update, I don't know how long, 1 year, 2 years or longer because of the current situation
well they were already taking some good time making updates even before the whole situation

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
2 years longer, so instead of just 4 years it will be 6, not much of a change tbh.

Oct 21, 2019
Them being from Russia means they can't monetize their game in Patreon, unless they have an international debit card. If they have a card then there's no problem.

Oct 21, 2019
They've made an update in Patreon about current progress and there's no indication of them having issues with Patreon being blocked, so I guess they will work in their usual pace.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
They've made an update in Patreon about current progress and there's no indication of them having issues with Patreon being blocked, so I guess they will work in their usual pace.
maybe they are working on it, maybe not, but with the money they are makin´ I´m sure whatever they are doing, they are doing it...
bender-futurama.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Artix0

Seaweed salad

Oct 17, 2020
I already posted here about this they are still working on it and claim they won't stop despite the current events

As for me i won't lie I've had trouble finding someone to program and i don't have a computer
And Im experiencing health problems because i got wacked on the head with a hammer so yeah era is looking a bit grim ATM, hopefully we can all make it, I'm just itching to keep on drawing

Ive also thought about starting a Twitter for this stuff +look for help what do you guys think?

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
I already posted here about this they are still working on it and claim they won't stop despite the current events

As for me i won't lie I've had trouble finding someone to program and i don't have a computer
And Im experiencing health problems because i got wacked on the head with a hammer so yeah era is looking a bit grim ATM, hopefully we can all make it, I'm just itching to keep on drawing

Ive also thought about starting a Twitter for this stuff +look for help what do you guys think?
I'll unironically make you an altar in my room just to honor you. jokes aside sounds like a cool idea, go for it, maybe a patreon or just open some donations if you want to

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes