3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
I like how it's becoming a meme now. I am legitimately excited to see where this will go because it is rediculous. Even the majority of other "games that aren't cancelled but will clearly never reach 1.0" at least have some kind of update coming out in a reasonable timeframe.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Wait, so they made a post in patreon about them spending half a year for making one single event in RM?
And I thought I was unproductive.
You are assuming they were doing or at least trying to do something for half a year which is a mistake.

Zrzut ekranu 2022-10-13 004407.png
Their patreon numbers were at all time low at the beginning of October so they posted some crap to bump up the numbers. They gain new supporters each time they post because people see a recent post and sub (which is understandable - they want to check out the content), then leave a few months later since there are no further updates.
They've been exploiting this pattern for over 2 years now.

shadee1

Apr 10, 2018
Honestly. it's yikes how many people they've managed to con. Like health issues is one thing, being around ukraine-russian war is another thing. I could get all that.

However, this whole pattern started long before all of that. Other more talented developers and creators have cranked out way more, often with just 1 person. This is 2 people.

It's obvious that this is a milk factory. Is it the first of it's kind? No. And it won't be the last, who knows maybe the games will get finished in a few decades or so. I would like to say that's a joke but based on the rate they're going, even with them also now having a subscribe star, which will double the money, I doubt they're going to actually put that money to use to oh I don't know, hire more people to get the game out faster.

If the games ever do finish, great, lovely, I might buy them on steam or whatever. But I ain't gonna waste my money on supporting them. It will cost more than buying their full games.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes