3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I don't want to see this game disappear... that wide-eyed innocent look is a favorite of mine. I can only hope that:
A. One or more talented individuals offer to help with the writing and assets and the developer accepts. Or...
B. The developer gives their blessing and support to the community effort and a project like Violated Heroine lives on in continual development.
Either one would be great news.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
I don't want to see this game disappear... that wide-eyed innocent look is a favorite of mine. I can only hope that:
A. One or more talented individuals offer to help with the writing and assets and the developer accepts. Or...
B. The developer gives their blessing and support to the community effort and a project like Violated Heroine lives on in continual development.
Either one would be great news.
is violated heroine still actually worked on by anyone?

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
It is being ported from RPGMaker 2000 to MV as we speak.

I was just using that old favorite of mine as an example of fans making an effort to keep a worthwhile project alive.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
Yeah, it is. There is a discord server about it, where you can find links and all that about the game.

Not sure if its the same creator, tho I did find a Ci-en page that is making a game called .
It's been years since it became a community project, instead of a person (or team) project. I didn't know about that spin off/sequel/whatever you posted, though, thanks!

Reactions: mehmeme

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
I feel cursed, i like the artstyle of these games so much yet theres nothing like this
We all do. We all have played this game and we loved it. The gameplay was fun and exciting and the characters were fun to explore and getting to know aswell as the quests were actually fun to play and the artstyle is realy good and the artist actually wants to proceed but the dev is a little shit. We all feel disappointed and have to accept that this game will never be finished.

Realy, just give up. It's been to long and the dev has stopped working on several games. Naked order was one of them I believe, and was never truly finished. The only possible way this game will ever be finished will be when someone else starts making this game. The engine isn't hard to learn, actually there isn't that much to learn and most coding can be done by asking ChatGPT to write the code for you. The biggest problem would be to ask the artist or provide art for the game.

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
Latest version

*NEW!!* 10 Jan 2023 (for patrons only)
18 Jan 2022 (for patrons only)
*NEW!!* 19 Feb 2020 (for patrons only)
Era Hunter v0.5.2 13 Feb 2020 (+5$ patrons)
Era Hunter v0.5.1 11 Feb 2020 (+5$ patrons)
Era Hunter v0.5 4 Feb 2020 (+10$ patrons)
8 Feb 2019 (for patrons only)
Naked Adventure v0.3.2 25 Jan 2019 (+5$ patrons)
Naked Adventure v0.3.1 19 Jan 2019
*Beach Rework, Important Bug Fixes #2* 13 Apr 2018 (for patrons only)
30 March 2018 (+10$ patrons)
21 Dec 2017 (for patrons only)
Era Hunter v0.329 Nov 2017 (+10$ patrons)
*bug fixes* 26 Sept 2017 (for patrons only)
30 Aug 2017 (for patrons only)
14 June 2017 (for patrons only)

I mean, come on. That is a quick cashgrab game and the dev won't do shit. this is content every once in a while when he is bored or whatever. There is no plan, nothing. And those fucked up prices are hilarious!

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
I really need to step up the speed on the modversion at some point. Seeing the official output-speed always gives me bad vibes of how the game is having its 6 year anniversary soonish and yet we have been in limbo for over half of that time. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Mez55

Aug 1, 2021
Really liked Naked Adventure so thought I would give this ago even though it was abandoned.
Sort of wish I hadn't. I love this game. Era, is an endearingly stupid and likeable character that I found myself doing my utmost to protect her chastity. The side characters were interesting too. The Tavern owner, Blacksmith and her Teachers were all crying out for more content. Not to mention Era's Uni allies and enemies; The super smart but manipulative best friend or the bitchy but Hot nemesis.
This had so much more going for it, I wonder if the potential size of the game was too much.

I hope Naked Adventure doesn't go the same way but I know which one I would prefer was still being worked on.

Reactions: TheByQ and ronan333
Oct 23, 2020
Really liked Naked Adventure so thought I would give this ago even though it was abandoned.
It may have been abandoned, but we still have all the community made content to enjoy!
  • Like erahunter.com, who not only seem to have added multiplayer and custom sex mods, but they'll also gladly steal all of your credit card information!
1683656370503.png
  • Or who could forget erahunter.itch.io? They uploaded EraHunter to itch.io before EraHunterTeam did and on top of that they added a little bit of spice to the game ;) (a virus)
  • OR what about this video in which I have no idea what he's saying for he speaks in moon runes, but I bet it's about how great NA is :)
  • OR what about the Samurai war era Hunter, which... oh wait wrong game, but still, it has this great review on it:
1683656540269.png

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
It may have been abandoned, but we still have all the community made content to enjoy!
  • Like erahunter.com, who not only seem to have added multiplayer and custom sex mods, but they'll also gladly steal all of your credit card information!
  • Or who could forget erahunter.itch.io? They uploaded EraHunter to itch.io before EraHunterTeam did and on top of that they added a little bit of spice to the game ;) (a virus)
  • OR what about this video in which I have no idea what he's saying for he speaks in moon runes, but I bet it's about how great NA is :)
  • OR what about the Samurai war era Hunter, which... oh wait wrong game, but still, it has this great review on it:

My man you need to add some sarcasm warnings to this post because I almost jumped the gun and went to that erahunter.com website before I realized what you're saying.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes