3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

thenoob1232

Apr 6, 2020
finally.

Welcome to . After three years in development, hopefully it will have been worth the wait.

Reactions: Emelex

fakeaccountZ

Jul 29, 2017
The update took longer than we expected. Not least because Era hasn't had an update for a long time, plugins had to be updated or rewritten, some things had to be reconfigured and redone.

This update only contains the beginning of day 5. Day 5 itself is not small, so it will not be possible to make it one update, and the relations and dependencies that exist do not allow us to post an independent update of a larger size. We hope for your understanding^^
That is development log from their itch.io page. It sounds like this 5.5 update is not much, and they aren't hiding that fact. I'm definitely not paying for this. Surprised nobody has shared this yet though.

fakeaccountZ

Jul 29, 2017
Damn, update is totally a freaking scam...
I think there is one or 2 new scenes, but honestly it has been so long since I last played this I am not sure. Yeah Yuna is not there yet. 3 years for a quest to start with no finish. These devs suck. What else is going on in the patreon comments? I am just curious if the marks there are actually putting it together that they are getting scammed. Also are the devs even responding to questions?

l0v3rman

Mar 1, 2019
I think there is one or 2 new scenes, but honestly it has been so long since I last played this I am not sure. Yeah Yuna is not there yet. 3 years for a quest to start with no finish. These devs suck. What else is going on in the patreon comments? I am just curious if the marks there are actually putting it together that they are getting scammed. Also are the devs even responding to questions?
People scolding the update but devs are silent:poop:

Screenshot 2023-11-12 003636.png

So, they gonna divide day 5

Screenshot 2023-11-12 003858.png

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes