3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

somedud3

Sep 11, 2022
After 15 months (August 2022 to November 2023) (EXACTLY 1 MONTH LESS THAN CALL OF DUTY MW3 DEVELOPMENT TIME)

[Quote from the developer team]
"This update only contains the beginning of day 5. Day 5 itself is not small, so it will not be possible to make it one update"

I would love to see the faces of the "people" who thought this game just got unabandoned and are supporting them. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
yea we should ban this game and dev from f95

Sep 22, 2017
yea we should ban this game and dev from f95
Thats stupid, then no one can talk about it in the comments to warn people so they can possibly get more money by lying about updates. What this site should do is allow reviews that mention stuff outside of the game so people can review it 1 star and when people look at the reviews they can see that the art is good and the game has good ideas but the dev is a scammer.

lemaro

May 11, 2021
After 15 months (August 2022 to November 2023) (EXACTLY 1 MONTH LESS THAN CALL OF DUTY MW3 DEVELOPMENT TIME)

[Quote from the developer team]
"This update only contains the beginning of day 5. Day 5 itself is not small, so it will not be possible to make it one update"

I would love to see the faces of the "people" who thought this game just got unabandoned and are supporting them. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm with you but why tf are you referencing a AAA game dev time? Lmao

Oct 21, 2019
I wonder what devs needed to rewrite in plugins if they don't have anything that would require any plugin at all. EraHunter is made on RPGM MV which haven't received any kind of update that would mess with its code for longer than this update was developed. Have they added something?

Ha, it's even funnier. They are probably modifying or straight up copying other people's plugins and use it in their game.

Athia

Sep 15, 2022
Because he's making the point that you can make an entire new AAA game in the time it took them to make half a day.
And it's half a day that doesn't even seem to work, currently.
One can point out that the team is significantly bigger for an AAA, but that still wouldn't take away that 15 months for what's basically an empty update is, at best, a dick slap on the face of their fans or customers. I just wish there was, if not banning them, a way to officially brand them as scammers on this site.

Reactions: Death Panda

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
i was wondering why this felt so familiar, i saw it on Latest Updates and went "havent i played this before?"

And realized this thread was back in 2017, so i most assuredly have. wow still not done yet?

Nobodyinparticular

Aug 15, 2018
I enjoy the devs acknowledging that the game is progressing so glacially slowly that they're needing to do significant back-end work because they're actually getting outpaced by the engine updating. That simple fact says more than any amount of [abandoned] tags could.

Sep 5, 2017
One can point out that the team is significantly bigger for an AAA, but that still wouldn't take away that 15 months for what's basically an empty update is, at best, a dick slap on the face of their fans or customers. I just wish there was, if not banning them, a way to officially brand them as scammers on this site.
I don't think that's really necessary. I mean, it's not like anyone here has to pay for anything, so how could we have been scammed?

Einstien2409

Sep 22, 2019
I don't think that's really necessary. I mean, it's not like anyone here has to pay for anything, so how could we have been scammed?
People are supporting this scammer on pattreon. 2000$+ a month.
According to my previous comment, it took them 14 months to fix a few bugs and add a single quest. That equates to 28000$ for a few lines of code and a few graphic arts.

Reactions: |box1|

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
Yep, looked into it, there is barely any trace of anything unused for Day 5 in the gamedata. And that's not a good thing because that either means they wasted more time cleaning out the releasebuild or they have not even really started work on anything past this.

Reactions: zerosugar
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes